Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sinner's Secrets: Mystic Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic Garden

This beautiful garden is in the courtyard of the castle, it is bound by magic, changing with the desires of those who enter. Here even non magical creatures have the power to manipulate their surroundings. This garden goes forever, continuing just as the thoughts in ones mind does. No evil can touch here, except for the evil of the woods, the darkness that is uncertain. Enjoy the sounds and smells of this beautiful place as the sights take your breath away.

296382_137170736383180_1340158706_n.jpg

Code:
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Species:[/b]
[b]Date/Time:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Company:[/b]
[hr]

1618551_478456538927357_1465543407_n.jpg
1618551_478456535594024_618227983_n.jpg

Character Name: Brandi Taylor | Quinn Taylor
Character Species:She-Wolf (daughter) | She-Wolf (mother)
Date/Time: Mon. April 6, 2014: Mid morning
Company: Each Other, OPEN

Quinn and Brandi had been in the royal gardens talking much of the morning, so when they transitioned to Secrets, at first they didn't even notice the change. It wasn't until they came across a beautiful gazebo that they stopped and looked at one another wondering where they were. None of the royal gardens in Rogue's were big enough or fancy enough to have a gazebo, but Quinn always thought they were quite lovely. Quinn didn't question it however, she didn't say a word she just moved towards the lovely set up and found a seat inside.

Brandi of course followed behind and sat on the bench beside her mother with a soft sigh. "You do know you can't avoid it forever?" She stated softly to her mother as she looked at her.

Quinn nodded slightly "Working with his son and his daughter and his sister does make things difficult, but there's nothing to discuss, so I'm leaving it at that."

Quinn and Darius had an issue back in 2013, where she brought his son, sister and daughter back into his life. Then of course Brandi and Marcus who had grown quite fond of one another began working to get the two talking, well they certainly had come a long way, and the two had spoken, a few times at least but for Quinn that just wasn't enough. To her the old wolf was like every other alpha. He was consumed with his own greed's, expecting things to be his way or not at all. Life didn't work that way. Quinn's life didn't work that way and she'd be damned if she'd be with someone who felt their life was going to be that way too. She grew apart from him because of the favor she did him, but not because of Marcus, Brooke and the sister, but because of the monster he allowed himself to become. Brandi of course didn't wish to accept that, she knew the same man was in Darius that always was, that her mother just had to find him again.... But Quinn refused to look.

"I don't understand the choice but I'll respect it. I mean you are my mother it just.... Well Marcus and I are close and I don't want to lose him because my mother and his father are acting like a bunch of pups." Brandi confessed softly as she looked down at her hands.

Quinn looked at Brandi as she spoke and shook her head. "I wouldn't dream of coming between you two, if I had I certainly wouldn't have hooked you two up as far as I did, I can't say anything for the control freak however." she snarled as she stood and walked over to the opening of the gazebo to the rest of the garden as she drew in a deep breath. "Young love is a beautiful thing Brandi, one would have to truly be a monster to come between it."

10769_478836408889370_177800261_n.jpg

Character Name: Jeth Jorkai
Character Species: Were-Tiger
Date/Time: April 6th/ Mid-morning
Company: Quinn, Brandi, open

Jeth had set out weeks ago from Rogues to try and find Quinn and her daughter, after Quinn had missed their date, which she never did. He hunted and hunted for days on end, trying to find the trail. He had refused to give up hope, knowing that even though she was not to be his, he still cared for the she-wolf who had greeted him warmly to Rogues and saw him established. He might have even been able to admit, for all his poly ways, he loved her, though he was still exploring that emotion with her. When he found her missing though, he quit his job at the Velvet Mist and started searching.

Finally, after many weeks of nothing, he found a cold trail, and followed it as best he could. Time and the elements were against him, and He often had to take his beast form to endure the cold, until he crossed over into Secrets. He was stunned by the sudden bloom of spring, but as he padded around, pale green eyes wide in wonder, the tiger stopped as a scent came to him. The massive beast stopped and lowered his head to sniff, then bellowed out a roar as he recognized the scent of Quinn and Brandi, minutes old if his senses were correct. The white beast tore off as fast as he could and still follow the scent trail, until he came around the gazebo. He skidded to a stop, leaving deep furrows in the ground with his claws, and stood there a moment, staring incredulously at the two women sitting a good thirty feet from him.

He shot off again, roaring as he leaped into the air, foreclaws out and aimed at Quinn. In midjump, the beast melted away, and Jeth took form once more, his roar becoming articulate. "QUIIIIIINNNNNNN!!!!" he said, before crashing into the tough woman, taking her down to the ground with him. "Gods, you're alive! I've been looking for you for weeks!" he said, and it was soon noticeable that he was crying, and very much nude.

Company: Each Other, Jeth, OPEN

"Now if we could just get back" Brandi mumbled softly as Quinn caught a familiar scent and got quickly to her feet. Brandi was still stuck in her moment, thoughts about Marcus flooding her mind. After a short time Quinn shook her head, it was simply her mind playing tricks on her was all. She knew it couldn't be, when she heard her name however she got to her feet just in time to be dropped to the ground.

Quinn laughed as she threw her arms around a nude Jeth, holding onto him tightly. "I thought I smelled you." Quinn nuzzled against Jeth's cheek as she closed her eyes, simply taking in his scent. "It's good to see you again Jeth, I'm really sorry about how things ended." Her tone was soft as she spoke into the tiger's ear.

Brandi of course just watched the two before letting out a soft sigh and pulling her feet onto the bench with her, hugging her knees tightly to her chest. "Hello again Jeth." the young she-wolf stated softly, a bit of pain still obvious in her tone. Not from seeing him but more from realizing how alone she still was, and would most likely remain.

Jeth held the woman for a long while, only vaguely aware of Brandi sitting nearby and watching the two. After a bit, the tiger got up, and helped Quinn to her feet. He gave Brandi a wry smile as he finally acknowledged her. I'm sorry hun... we should really stop meeting up like this. The second time now you've run into me naked in the woods. Now... he said, holding Quinn's hand lightly. Let's get you two back home. Maybe I can plead my case with my bosses and get my job back. he said, arching a slender brow at the two girls. Jeth had no idea where they were, knew nothing of the magic that moved him from Rogues to Secrets. While the only thing he had back at Rogues was his job and home, those were things that could be replaced. Still, it would be nice to be home again, and preferably with Quinn.

Now, how the hell did you two end up here, anyways, and where the hell is "here" anyways? The scent is wrong for Rogues, and the season's all messed up. It was winter when I set out looking for the two of you. he said, frowning lightly as his green hues scanned the area, trying to get his bearings.

Quinn smiled as she was helped to her feet, laughing softly and shaking her head at Jeth's words. "Well I certainly hope circumstance for you being here and naked aren't the same." Quinn stated softly as she stepped into Jeth as he held her hand.

Brandi smiled brightly and jumped to her feet when Jeth mentioned returning home. "Really? We can go back?" Brandi's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree at the idea. She missed Marcus greatly and she really did look forward to returning to Rogue's, they weren't sure how on Earth they got there, but she was more than ever ready to go home.

Quinn of course calmly just put a flat palm to her daughter and shook her head as she brought the hand that held Jeth's to her lips and kissed it softly. Sure it was true she still cared for Darius, but the bottom line was, he wasn't here. She doubted very strongly that he would even come look for her. Why should he bother with all the floozies he had chasing his tail. She shook her head as she drew the thought from her mind and held Jeth's hand to her chest, slowly lowering the hand she had angled towards Brandi. "I do appreciate the offer Jeth but I'm afraid we can't leave. We were brought here for a reason."

Brandi sighed heavily as she looked to the ground wrapping her arms around her tightly. "It's called Secrets, it's a land of magic that we haven't yet begun to understand." She said softly, slumping back down to sitting on the bench as she allowed the two a bit of privacy.

Quinn wrapped her free hand around Jeth's neck as she smiled brightly, sliding his hand in hers down her side and lacing it around her back. "I can tell you what I know, but I'm afraid I can't leave, at least not yet, not now."

Jeth blinked slowly as Secrets was slightly explained to him. Well, that meant that there was no returning for him, either. And since he had lost his clothing while searching for the women, he had no cash or anything. So, he was going to have to start all over again. Well that's wonderful... he said softly, feeling her heartbeat under his hand, and feeling himself instantly respond to her touch. It made him blush a little, considering he doubted Brandi wanted to see him with a hard-on, and he wasn't inclined to take Quinn right then and there. You know, this is the second time I've run into you both with no clothes, and not a penny to my name... though for some reason, I doubt a credit card will work here like it did back home... he shrugged a little, and slid his free hand around Quinn to hold her close. Who knows, maybe we can find a den somewhere, start our own nudist colony... he half-joked, though the idea didn't bother him much at all. He doubted Brandi would share his enthusiasm.

Quinn smiled softly, pressing her lips lightly to Jeth's as she spoke just above a whisper. "Don't worry Jeth, from what I know about Secrets is much different than Rogue's, it will be better. That is... If you're willing to stay." Quinn replied gently rubbing her nose against his as she closed her eyes.

Brandi laughed and rolled her eyes a bit. "Yeah, count me out of that festive party!" she replied to the idea of a nudist colony before once more getting to her feet and walking over to the side of the gazebo. "Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it'll be a lot of great fun, just.... So not into the idea."

Quinn looked from Jeth to Brandi as each of them spoke of a nudist colony and she shook her head before hugging Jeth tightly. "I do believe fate keeps bringing us together for a reason, and I'm rather thankful for her doing so. I've regretting meeting many in my life, but you're not one of them. Brandi, don't be rude." Quinn turned her attention to her daughter as she spoke to her then back to Jeth. "I'm sorry about her, she misses Marcus. She could be like this for a while. I wish I could make it up to her somehow but, we were brought here for a purpose and we should explore it."

Brandi sighed softly as her mother spoke to her then turned and looked at Jeth. "I'm sorry Jeth... I.... Yeah. I just miss Marcus, I miss a lot about home. I felt like I belonged there, where here.... It will just take time for me to settle in is all." Brandi turned back the way she was facing, leaning her head against the side of the gazebo with a soft sigh.

"I know you had quite a bit back in Rogue's, so if you'd like to return I completely understand but. I will miss you." Quinn confessed softly as she once again pressed her nose to Jeth's giving him a playful Eskimo kiss.

Jeth blinked a moment, smiling softly as he returned the eskimo kiss. Well, if there is no going back, I suppose it would be folly to try and leave, when fate indeed does keep bringing us back together. Hopefully, this is what she intends for us... All of us. he said, looking to Brandi a moment. I may not be Marcus, but I'll take you under wing as well. If Quinn is willing, I'll take care of both of you here, once we manage to get settled again. he offered. He had no sexual interest in Brandi, odd considering his promiscuous nature, but he would treat her like family if she was open to it.

He turned his attention back to Quinn. While it may be spring here love, it is still a little cool for this tiger. Perhaps wandering and finding some clothing for me would be a good idea... Since Brandi doesn't seem to be fond of my nudist colony idea he teased, caressing Quinn's back lightly.

Date/Time: April 6, 2014: Mid morning

Quinn nodded softly. "I'm sure there's some way to get back, even if it's the extremely long way but. I'd much rather have you here." Quinn replied in a soft tone before giving Jeth another quick kiss. When he turned his attention to her pup and began speaking to her she smiled softly and laid her own head against Jeth's chest. He was always very sweet with Brandi, and not at all in a sexual manner. The most he would do was, well being nude was one, but over all that didn't seem to bother her young pup, and of course jokes on occassion. Nothing that she would find a problem though, and nothing that pushed Brandi to far. Least as far as she knew.

As Jeth spoke of Marcus Brandi looked at him with a weak smile, her eyes lighting up as he spoke of taking care of the both of them. She didn't have interest in Jeth on a sexual level, which was good considering that he didn't show interest in her on that level either. She saw him more as a protective older brother, or an uncle of sorts. "Thanks Jeth, that's.... Sweet of you." she responded in a soft tone, working to hold back tears as she turned back out towards the garden. "I think I'd appreciate that. I don't expect anyone to ever be able to replace Marcus in my life. He.... Somehow he managed to make a lasting impression that even though it hurts to hold on to... I just can't let him go."

Quinn said nothing as the two spoke nodding her head slightly as Jeth looked at her. "I'm perfectly alright with that, Marcus and his asshole father sure got a strong hold on her and personally I would like her to get them both as much out of her memory as possible. Just wish it could be completely, she doesn't need them, she needs to be free, and happy." Quinn stated softly to Jeth as she watched her daughter. When he spoke of Brandi not liking his nudist colony idea she laughed and looked at him. "Oh I'm sure she'll come around to the idea eventually." Quinn responded a bit of a laugh still in her tone. "Until then, clothes would be good, I'm sure we can speak to someone about that as soon as you'd like."

Jeth chuckled at both of the women, glad that his offer was accepted, and that he was welcomed, and even desired. He smiled down at the blonde in his arms, and chuckled some more as she spoke. Maybe someday, but I don't expect much. In time, perhaps. Til then... Please, for the sake of my manhood, and Brandi's eyes, let's find me some clothes before I reduce myself to wearing a leaf.... Though it might take more than one leaf to cover me... he wagged his eyebrows at Quinn, before giving Brandi a playful wink. He leaned down and kissed Quinn softly, and felt immediately relieved that she wasn't going to push for him to return to Rogues. It wasn't a home without her, no matter how divided her time with him was.

Jeth turned to Brandi, his expression still soft, but more serious all the same. A love is hard to let go of, no matter the circumstances behind it. It doesn't get easier in time, but it will become more bearable. I promise you, you will find reason to move forward again. You are young yet, and Marcus was not the only man in the world capable of making you feel like he did. Mark my words dear. Someone will come along and sweep you off your feet again, and while you may not forget, you will certainly be more than distracted. he said, letting a slight smile fall back on his lips. His intentions were good, though he didn't know if he was helping any.

Jeth stepped back from Quinn just a little, taking one of her hands in his, and looking around. Now, before my bits shrivel and fall off, let's get walking. I promise Brandi, I won't drag your mother into the woods for a quickie this time. he gave the brunette a playful wink, making reference to the first time the trio had met. While sex would be welcomed, he had more pressing things in mind at the moment, and well, he was also stone sober, which he intended on fixing with Quinn when they were able.

Brandi laughed and shook her head at Jeth's words, rolling her eyes as he got to the section of his comment about needing more than one leaf. "That is just far more than I need to know about thank you." Brandi responded with a soft giggle and a shake of her head as she caught Jeth's wink. When he kissed her mother she released a soft sigh, more of happiness than sorrow. She knew for a while now her mother was torn between Darius and Jeth, and with the alpha wolf's antics she was moving more and more towards the tiger, but then they showed up here and seemed all of that went to crap at once.

Quinn's eyes closed as Jeth's eyes met with her own, taking in the moment however brief it was, only speaking as the kiss was broken and she once more opened her eyes. "Well I do believe we can find something for you at the tavern, if we can't get you clothes there we can certainly find out from there were exactly we can get you something to wear. Though it wouldn't surprise me if they prepared for people to come over in the nude." Her reply was soft spoken, as her entire presence seemed to be with Jeth here. As Jeth turned to speak to Brandi, her mother let out a sigh of content before allowing her eyes to fall closed once more as she listened to Jeth's heart beat.

When Jeth began speaking to her Brandi turned and looked at him, leaning back against the pillar as she took in his words. As he spoke she slowly lowered her head, glancing at the ground as images of the time she and Marcus had spent together went through her mind. He was a pain in the ass at first but as time went on he got better, he was sweet to her, gentle, and fun. She didn't want to think about Jeth being right, but at the same time she knew, for her own sanity, she had to. She had to be ready, willing and able to move on. If they were to stay in Secrets, she would never see him again, his father, his sister, his aunt, even his best friend..... Least wise to her knowledge, were all still in Rogue's, and she knew she was nothing compared to them, they were family, and she was just another girl.... One in a million, like her mother was to Marcus' father, easily forgotten, easily replaced. The thought made her sick to her stomach but it was a realization that she would have to come to. At least she had the time she did, and that would have to be enough for her, at least for now.

When Jeth finished speaking Brandi let out another sigh, looking out to the clouds that travelled over head but she spoke not a word. As he pulled back from Quinn she quickly opened her eyes and looked at him. Blushing slightly at his words as she remembered their first encounter. "I wouldn't take it back for anything in the world Jeth" Quinn replied as she lightly squeezed Jeth's hand that held hers "We should get you some clothes though, you're quite right." Quinn smiled and leaned up to kiss Jeth's cheek before she turned her attention to Brandi as she walked past her daughter. "Come on pup, let's go see what chaos we can find."

Quinn was happy that Jeth was there with them, but at the same time she was concerned, concerned about Brandi, she didn't plan on Marcus showing up any more than she expected his father to, so she knew all she really could do is help her daughter realize there's life after the old alpha's son. Brandi smirked as she heard Jeth's promise, then looked at her mother as she passed before following not far behind the two. "Ha! Well if that was a quicky I'd certainly have time for a good length sleep during the main event!"

Jeth held fast to Quinn's hand as they started walking, humming a song he had been working on before the girls had gone missing. It was a song that was starting to get popular on the radio, but wasn't too mainstream just yet. However, the song felt fitting considering the circumstances. The title was "Love Somebody", and fit his vocal range as if he were made to sing it. there was a little bounce to his step as he walked happily, if not a bit briskly. He looked to Quinn a moment, before glancing over his shoulder at Brandi. Enjoying the view back there, hun? he teased, looking ahead, as a tavern came into view. Hey, suppose they have clothing long enough for my freakishly tall body? he asked, looking between the two women.

Company: Each Other, Jeth, CLOSED

Quinn smiled laying her head against Jeth's arm as they walked, it seemed like forever since she'd last seen him, and she truly did enjoy his company. He was always a good friend, and now with her heart not being so solidly torn between him and another they could very possibly become more than that. Sure she still thought about Darius once in a while, not near as much as Brandi thought about Marcus of course but he was still in her thoughts. The truth was however that he was in them less and less as time went on, and eventually he wouldn't even be a memory. She did try to look at the plus side of it, least now Marcus could get to know his father, for whatever purpose he would really want to get to know him that is.

Brandi rolled her eyes at Jeth's comment. "History has taught me walking in front of you gets very little moving forward done!" Brandi replied with a chuckle as they walked, sighing softly she glanced up to the sky quite often, random thoughts of the past few months running through her mind, between thoughts of him, he was her first real possibility at a relationship and as much as it hurt to be without him she was very quickly thinking it would be her last. Wrapping her arms around herself she brushed her fingertips under her eyes to move away the tears just as Jeth asked his question. "They don't have a clothing store as such Jeth, you'll get measured and have something custom made for you. Least that's how they did it with the last three people I saw them hook up with new clothing."

Quinn glanced up at Jeth as he asked his question and smiled softly. "I wouldn't worry to much about that. Besides Brandi is right, least for now you'll be able to custom order anything you'd like. Though I'm not for sure if they make them here or how that works. Suppose we'll just have to ask when we get to someone who can tell us."

Jeth made a face as he looked to the approaching tavern, shaking his head slightly. That means more expensive to me... At least, that's how it was the other side of the veil. He shrugged a bit, and kept walking in silence, though Brandi's comment did earn a chuckle, and the tempting thought to drag her mother off just because he could. However, as the tavern loomed closer, his stomach reminded him that such excursions were not in his best interest. for all the endurance he had, hunting had been lean, and he had not consumed enough calories to make up for his time in tiger form. His stomach took that moment to rumble loudly, and his cheeks tinged pink slightly in embarrassment. Maybe some food would also be a good thing... he muttered, raising a hand to open the door into the tavern.

((continued in the Tavern))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom