Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Asian F looking for M, maaaybe F for F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yi Ziyi

Meteorite
Hello,

Before anything, if you want to roleplay with me, approach me by sending a PM with at least an idea or concept to play. Otherwise I will ignore you, fair warning!

F-list Those are my kinks, my favorites being clothes sex and risk of pregnancy. But the more we include from my fave list, the better! (And the more compatible that we are!).

I always play a female asian characters, their looks may vary depending on your preferences, I don't usually seek for pictures, but if you have a crush on someone in special I will happily consider her as an option. No anime/hentai stuff please, also no godmodding and no metagaming and of course no drama of any kind. Ages that I'm happy to play vary between 15 and early 20's, with my default being around 20.

My favorite setting is modern day, but I can play others if the idea is tempting enough. I "try" to mirror your post length, but it depends on my muse and mood. But it's semi-para, para or multi para only and always in third person.

Yi Ziyi said:
Hello,

Before anything, if you want to roleplay with me, approach me by sending a PM with at least an idea or concept to play. Otherwise I will ignore you, fair warning!

F-list Those are my kinks, my favorites being clothes sex and risk of pregnancy. But the more we include from my fave list, the better! (And the more compatible that we are!).

I always play a female asian characters, their looks may vary depending on your preferences, I don't usually seek for pictures, but if you have a crush on someone in special I will happily consider her as an option. No anime/hentai stuff please, also no godmodding and no metagaming and of course no drama of any kind. Ages that I'm happy to play vary between 15 and early 20's, with my default being around 20.

My favorite setting is modern day, but I can play others if the idea is tempting enough. I "try" to mirror your post length, but it depends on my muse and mood. But it's semi-para, para or multi para only and always in third person.

PM sent to you with a plot outline to check your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom