Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sinner's Secrets: Whispering Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whispering Woods

The Whispering Woods, these may perhaps be the greatest evil that has ever existed, like every place in Secrets, it has it's own story, but unlike most of the other gathering places, this one may in fact have three or four, if not more. This place is the balance of good and evil that keeps Secrets from emploding onto it's self. It is however up to the creatures of Secrets to uphold the balance, if there is to much evil the woods will begin to feed, and when they are full.... Well.... Many of us know (or will learn) what happened to last time they were full. However, at the same time if there is to much goodness, the woods could callapse in on themselves, devouring the very link to limbo and in turn prematurely unleash a great evil upon the land, one that can not so easily be contained.... Or confronted.

311533_270836589683260_662360809_n.jpg

Code:
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Species:[/b]
[b]Date/Time:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Company:[/b]
[hr]

conner_zps908de8ad.jpg

Character Name: Conner Dunhain
Character Species: Wood Elf
Date/Time: Monday, April 6th, 2014, Early morning
Company: Open

It had been a quiet morning, just like all the others before it. But no matter how many times he stalked them, no matter how many times he walked these paths, Conner still felt something wrong about them. It was his moving along the trees, watching the animals below. His stores of food were starting to run low, and he needed to resupply. He hated what he was about to do, but it was a necessary evil. With a heavy heart, he notched an arrow.

"I am sorry my friend." He whispered as he pulled the string back. The deer looked up, thinking it heard something, but soon went back to grazing. It wasn't long after that a low whistle was heard, followed by the thunk of the arrow sinking into flesh. It was a poor shot, Conner's aim had been getting shakier lately, and he didn't know why. He quickly hopped down and ran over to the wounded animal, pulling out his knife and slit it's throat, ending it's suffering.

b6bspj.jpg

Character Name: O Dilecte.
Character Species: Flower Nymph.
Date/Time: April 6th; Early Morning.
Company: Conner.

"And just what do you think you're doing, Sir?" The sweet voice seemed to come from nowhere until the redheaded nymph swung down from a branch. Except the unusual thing about it, other than she was naked since it was early morning, was that she was currently hanging upside down. Slender arms crossed over her small chest and a single brow was raised in anticipation of his answer. As a nymph, she hated to see anything destroyed but she was having a nice, leisurely time tending to the vines along the branch when her babies screamed out to her in pain. These particular flowers couldn't handle the deer blood and they seemed to wilt. Every time her flowers were in pain, she was in pain and right now, she didn't necessarily like this hunter before her.

"I do believe you owe my flowers an apology. You already apologized to Mister Bambi here so the least you could do is make it up to me." She was direct and didn't really believe in beating around the bush. With her head, red hair swinging wildly with her movements, she gestured over to her wilting morning glories. She unfolded her arms and let them hang, her fingertips brushing against the dirt. With a slight sigh, she eased herself down from the branch and then dusted herself off. She narrowed her eyes at this strange man and then walked over to her babies.

"There, there. Mommy's here." She cooed to them softly and then closing her eyes, she touched each stem, restoring them to their life. She blanched at the sight of deer blood on her fingers but the smell seemed divine. Fancying a taste, she brought it up to her lips and licked her forefinger. She wrinkled her nose a bit and then shrugged her shoulders before wiping her fingers off along her stomach, tiny streaks of blood smearing along her stomach.

"Oh! Just might who you be in these woods of mine?" She crossed her arms once again and cocked out her right hip. If she wanted to and felt like it, she would have been stamping her foot right now. "I don't suppose you'll share either would you? I've never had deer before but from the way he tastes, I'm sure he would taste better cooked."

She giggled a little bit and then held up a finger to her red lips. "Shhh. I'm supposed to be a nymph and care about all things nature right? Wroooong!" She almost singsonged and then gestured to her little babies again. "Except flowers, I love my flowers. And if you kill them, I'll kill you."

Her mood seemed to change in an instant. It's like these woods had affected her. Which probably wasn't that far from the truth. But, these woods were home and as it's owner, as she liked to call herself though she would never tell the Lady that, she felt it was her duty to make sure nothing would happen to her woods.

"The name's O, by the way."

conner_zps908de8ad.jpg

Company: O

As soon as Conner heard the voice he jumped up, arrow instantly notching in his bow as he turned. He found a strange, but beautiful woman hanging from the tree, his arrow pointed right at her heart. Once he was certain he wasn't in any danger, he lowered the bow. He didn't even notice her state of undress until his heart stopped beating. As soon as he did though, he instantly turned his eyes and blushed. "I... I am sorry. I didn't mean to harm anything, but I was low on food."

He watched her through the corner of his eye, watching her try to heal the flowers that he managed to crush in his rush to put the poor animal out of it's misery. It was interesting to see her move, though he still blushed a little at her nude form as she stood there, tasting the blood of the deer. She was a nymph? He had never seen one in person before, this was a rare treat for him.

"My name is Conner. Conner Dunhain. I am an elf of the woods." The shock continued as she had gone from one moment berating him about the flowers to nearly inviting herself to dinner with him. "I supposed there is more than enough, and I can promise you that it does taste much better cooked." He gave a little laugh as he moved to bind up the deer. "You are welcome to join me Miss O, that is if you would like to."

b6bspj.jpg

Character Name: O Dilecte.
Character Species: Flower Nymph.
Date/Time: April 6th; Early Morning.
Company: Conner.

"Well, Conner Dunhain, at least you apologized so I can respect you." She smiled and then nodded. Fingers tucked her hair behind her ears and then she stepped closer to him. She peered up at him as she rocked forwards to him. "An elf huh? Pointy ears and all?" She broke out in a grin and then playfully slapped his shoulder. "I kid. I kid." She moved to the back of him and then her fingers gently traced over the feathers of the arrows that were still in his quiver. "I've never shot an arrow before. Say, after dinner you should totally teach me how to shoot because clearly you can shoot."

She pointed to the dead deer and then sighed softly before she stepped in front of him again and placed her hands along her slender hips. "What do you say Conner?" She blinked a couple of times and then bounced on her heels, her small breasts bouncing just a bit. She clearly didn't mind that she was naked in front of him after and for the briefest of moments she wondered what he looked like without all those clothes on.

Her eyes followed her thoughts and she brazenly checked him out before bringing her eyes back up to his face. "You'll do." She didn't bother to elaborate on what she meant. She could have meant he would do for her or he'd do well in these Woods. The Woods could be an unforgiving place and that's what she liked about that.

"Ready when you are, Captain!" She giggled and saluted him.

conner_zps908de8ad.jpg

Company: O

Well this morning had just gone from weird to weirder. First, there was the feeling to forest was giving him, the way the animals shifted, and the way his aim had been affected. Then there was the appearance of this crazy woman who was bounding around and checking him out. Though he was adverting his eyes, she didn't seem to be ashamed of the fact she was naked around him. He took the arrow from his bow and slid it back into his quiver. "Thank you for the compliment. But shooting is easy, aiming is hard, and my aim seems to be a bit off." He turned to look at her, his eyes unable to resist a quick once over.

"But if you want to learn I think I can teach you." He nodded, watching her bounced on her hips, causing her breast to jiggle so tantalizingly. It was going to be hard to concentrate with her around like this, but he was going to do his bets. He threw the deer over his shoulders, lifting it and carrying it towards his cabin. It was a small little place on the edge of the woods. He sat the deer down outside, taking his knife out and quickly set to work skinning it and cleaning it.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, where did you come from. I am not used to people being able to sneak up on me like you just did." He grabbed some of the meat and brought it inside, getting ready to cook it for dinner. He would clean up the rest of it and store it after the meal. He cleaned himself off after all the work and set the stakes on the fire.

As the meal was cooking, he took off his cloak, hanging it up with his bow and quiver. Underneath it we was wearing a simple pait of pants and grey tank top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom