More than meets the eye. (mxm or mxf come in and look!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trisscar

Star
Greetings One and all. Please read all of this.

If your reading this that means that perhaps you recognized the title.

Thats right, id like to do a Transformers rp. The new movies or the 'Prime' animated tv show are my cup of tea.

If your still here, I wish to play either cannon pairings or orrigional cybertonian characters, mix and match.

ive got plenty of plots, some short term with lots of smut, some long term with lots of smut. Most any character can be subsituted if you like the plot, so just let me know through a pm. Ill list a few here to see in anyone likes what they see.

(if you read all of this put Cuttlefish in your pm. thank you)

Limits.

I dont do:
Gore
Vore
Death
Watersports
ANYTHING in a toilet
Multilation
Non Sentient beastiality
Or FxF. sorry just not my thing.

Pretty much besides those things ill consider alot, so hit me with your best shot. What id like to try for any MxM interests i get is the concept that because thiers so few femme bots, the mech bots have both sets of parts to ensure the race surivives. Its not a deal breaker though so if its not to your liking just specify that and it wont happen.

I play both sub and dom characters, both male and female, and ill do multiple characters as well. if you want to play the cannon character or the orrigional let me know and ill take the other.

post length varies from one paragraph to three.

I may not be able to post every day, so please be patient with me.

PLOT Ideas. any of these can be tweaked to be mxf or mxm. sooooo im just going to to with character A for orrigional people.

1: Plaything.

Its the golden age of cybertron and Optimus Prime and Megatron are co rulers of the planet. Some hard times have fallen on a previously well to do bot (ch A or cannon) and now they are living on the streets. Megatron notices the bot and decides to offer them a choice. Stay on the streets...or become the shared pet of the rulers of the planet.

2: Prisoner.

The autobots have fallen. Earth is ruled by the decepticons, and the once protectors of human kind are now being auctioned off as pets to thier masters. (pretty much any pairing mix up for this one)

3: Break for me.

During the war of Cybertron, Megatron conquored and rules over many sections of the planet, and they send him a tribute selection each month to sate himself apon. No other tribute has lasted the full time nor kept the warlords interest..until now. (again many options for this)

4: Repopulation.

Predaking needs to build up his people once again so that they can thrive on thier recovering world. for that, he needs a mate. so the dragonformer goes searching for the perfect bot on the recolinizing cybertron, and finds just what hes looking for. (options)

These are all my darker plots, if anyone has one of thier own they would like to try let me know. Look foreward to the responses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom