Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Newbie seeking partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryphon

Meteorite
Welcome and thank you for taking the time to peruse my request thread.

Firstly I would like to make it clear that I am relatively new to role-playing and as such would consider myself semi-literate at best. Despite my limited abilities I hope that there are still a few people here on BM that are willing to take on a newbie and help me improve.

Secondly my preference is to play here on BM using the threads, as I feel that by putting myself out there and allowing people to read and hopefully enjoy the scenes that I take part in will help me improve, and with any luck increase my chances of finding future partners. Again I hope this does not put too many people off from joining me.

The role-plays I have enjoyed reading here and on other sites usually contain elements of Blackmail, Non-Con, Bondage and Incest and it is scenes like this I intend to play out here with myself taking on the dominant role.

I am going to list a few pairings and plots below and hope that someone finds them interesting enough to contact me.

Pairings (With myself playing the first role)
Student/Teacher
Teacher/Student
Brother/Sister
Father/Daughter
Son/Mother
Boss/Worker
Loan Shark/Borrower or Borrowers Daughter
Landlord/Renter

Plots

Sugar Daddy

A University education is an expensive thing in this day and age and paying the tuition fees alone leaves your college fund depleted, with little left to cover the cost of books and day to day living you struggle to make ends meet. A friend suggests a website that puts you in touch with wealthy men willing to sponsor college girls in return for certain services.

The Debt

Unbeknown to you your father borrowed the money for you to attend college from a loan shark, As you enjoy the life of a freshman your father is slipping further and further into debt. You return home one day to find your father lying on the floor battered and bruised with two thugs standing over him having just administered the punishment. A third man (My Character) sits with a smug smile upon his face as he listens to your father beg for more time to repay the debt.

Upon seeing you my character decides to take you as collateral against the debt.

Blackmailing Sis

As a single Mother you struggle to make ends meet and raise a child, your son claims have gotten a part time job to help out, but deep down you know the wads of cash he hands over don’t come from waiting tables. You bury your head in the sand and pretend everything is fine until one day your son is arrested for dealing drugs, with the threat of prison looming over his head and a small fortune required to bail him out you have no choice but to turn to your brother for help.

My character is willing to help, not only will he cover the cost of the bail but he will also hire a lawyer, one that at least stands a chance of getting your son off, but are you willing to make the sacrifice and submit to his perverted desires.

Feel free to PM me if your interested in any of the pairings or plots listed above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom