Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inactive Accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I made this new account here (currently my third) because my previous account name was most definitely very feminine and all of the people that I was going to start a role play with wished for me to play a male character. I don't mind one way or the other, but having a decidedly feminine name and writing for males in the majority of my role plays would have driven me crazy. I'm kinda OCD about stupid stuff like that. I needed a more gender-neutral name.

Anyway, I know the rules allow up to five accounts per person, but I don't see anywhere where it says anything about inactive accounts. I just wanted to let the admins know that "Pokemon Master Serena" and... *cannot remember the original account name* will not be getting used any further.

I do not know if this matters or if the admins have any reason to care, but I wanted to put it out there in case you guys like to deactivate inactive accounts or delete them to keep site clutter down.

You do realize...you can change your usernames, right? If you PM darkangel76 with the name you want, she'll change it for you. Thought you should know.

Oh... Ah well. I had not done anything of note and I have already sent out messages to those with whom I was discussing a role play with. This is duly noted and I appreciate with information, though. I will keep this in mind in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom