Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A World of Superheroes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonzino

Super-Earth
Hey there, everyone!

First, a bit about me. I'm from South America, and although English is not my first language, I consider myself a decent writer. This also means that what I look for in an RP isn't perfect grammar (although, come on, don't write like you're in some random chatroom) or long, gigantic posts. I'm looking for interesting and fun situations that excite me and whoever I'm playing with.

One of these situations is the reason I created this thread, and it's actually very simple. Our characters are superheroes/supervillains from a random generic superhero universe, and the thread is all about their lives filled with crime-fighting, adventure, suspense, romance, and of course, sex, because that's what happens when you mix superpowers and hormones.

The fun part about this idea is that we can create an assortment of characters, all of them with different superpowers and backstories, to fill this crazy universe of ours. It's a scenario filled with never-ending opportunities! Yes, that does mean that I'm looking for plot, not just smut. If you're interested, reply, or shoot me a PM so we can start this party up!

Sounds interesting, I would love to chat more about that. I totally agree...heroes and heroines may be on pedestals, but they still have needs between all those dangerous adventures. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom