Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Multiple threads to be started with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please respond with a PM, not in thread!

I know plenty of people are into cheating, since half of people in the civilized world cheats. That being said, I know way less than half the people who RP, like RPing hotwife/gf scenes, which is the background plot of my RPs.

I write 2-5 paragraph average, but try to stay close to my partners style and length. I usually post at least once a day, sometimes more, I tend to move plot details more than incredible detailed writing. I can be pushed for more, both by asking and by example of the posts I receive. I do have an example of my recent work, but most of my work is done in PM or email:

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=51778&pid=1343926#pid1343926

So I can and normally do play more than one character, mostly two. One being the moderately dominate to slightly submissive husband/bf, the other being the seducer/seduced very dominate/aggressive to somewhat submissive other guy(S) in a hotwife/gf - adulterous/cuckold light RP. I like the plot to smut ratio to be between 70/30 and 30/70, its open for discussion.

Matching my RPing partners, wants, likes, settings, and pairing into the RP, which I am very good at doing. I like to brainstorm together and get some kind of blueprint of where and how we want the RP to go before starting. It can always change as we go along, and if at any time it is not working, lets talk and get it to work, or agree to stop, whether its all together or to start anew. I also have no objections with having another person playing the other guy, just find it to be a little harder to start and continue in a lot of cases. I also like to have multiple plot thoughts dropped in posts, to leave room to move the RP in different courses, as well as continue the RP if we both enjoy it.

My f-list for favorites, likes and limits:

https://www.f-list.net/c/sexual%20tyrannosaurus/

Settings I like in order of preference:
1) fantasy
2) modern
3) psi-fy
4) medieval
5) post-apocalyptic
Mostly human and at least humanoid type bodies and anatomy if there is sex play between another race.

Sample plots, more to be added:

(Taken)Moving Pizza- So a couple has just moved into a new house, after unloading everything out of the rental truck into their new house, they drink some wine to relax. After drinking a bit they decide to take a shower together, both getting undressed to go into their new shower. The wife/gf decides to throw their dirty, grimy clothes in the washer, when she does, he decides to call in a pizza delivery. They start their shower and have a little fun teasing/playing for a bit before she stops and gets out first to dry off with the only towel she could find, while he stays in and watches her. She walks out with just the towel on her head into the living room, with boxes all over the place stacked to the ceiling almost, and their bed the last thing brought in just laying in the middle on the floor as they couldn't get by without moving the boxes. The door bell rings, there are no blinds on the windows she forgot in her inebriated state. Did the driver look in first? She takes the towel off her head to cover up, but it is only big enough to cover her front from the top of her nipples to just below her pussy, the only towel she could find that wasn't buried in boxes somewhere. Their only clothes that are not packed in boxes, who knows where, are wet in the washer. I have lots of ideas for this plot as you can imagine, there is a lot to work with, and have been wanting to do this one for a while. I have more specific modern ideas I will add on in the future, I just think this is the best one.

Space a Sexual Frontier- So a couple are on a space ship together, could be fighting, diplomatic, transport, or pirate ship. The fighting and pirate ship could have only one shower/locker area to share with not many women on board usually. The diplomatic ship could have a lot of different interesting plots twists and ideas. There may or may not be other alien humanoids on board, but certainly making contact with some. I don't have any specific plots in my head, but I do have some ideas for within those plots, of unique things to happen.

Fantasy Life-I am big into fantasy, love Elves most of all, but most fantasy things I could work into RPs with the right person if we have similar things we like. I have lots of ideas, I will add some plots when I iron out something more definitive that is molded together. But I do have a lot of ideas to put into those RPs once it has been worked out. A few magic items that are unique and don't have to be used for a sexual nature, but was thought of for such things. Plus a couple other ideas that work really well to RP, but I don't want to give them away, if you have RPed fantasy with me before, you know most of these.

So if your still reading this and would like to talk anything over, just PM me with what you liked and we can go from there trying to build a great RP we will both enjoy. I will take PMs to play the other guy(s) role as well.

Please respond with a PM, not in thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom