Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M looking for futa witch

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroRekka

Planetoid
Welcome

I know most start with some intro, but I will keep it short and get to the good stuff. I am a Male looking to play with a female interested in Futa, I am experienced with adult role-plays and usually post between 2 to 8 paragraphs depending what I am given back, please no one liners and have a basic concept of spelling and grammar. I usually able to post once a day, but things in my life have a tendency to get hectic and I will at least attempt to send you a notice that I will not be able to respond for a day or two. I am a switch and so I am willing to play either Dom or Sub depending on the plot.

Now on to my first of hopefully many plots to come:

Plot 1: Witch Queen

This plot revolves mainly around the smutty exploits of a powerful witch and her conquest to rule the most powerful kingdom in the realm, but the kingdom will not fall easily. However lady luck maybe smiling upon the devious witch as her ogre soldiers stumble upon the kingdoms youngest prince. The pathetic eighteen year old prince was often mistaken for a flat chested girl and mocked by his older sibling and ridiculed by his father the king. Days after the young princes 18th birthday he gets into a fight with his father, unable to take anymore he curses his father and sneaks out of the kingdom, but with no real idea of where to go and no true knowledge of the land he ends up in the Witch’s territory.

- I wish to play the feminine prince that will be captured and corrupted by the witch, who has the ability to become a Futa(with pussy and balls) at will/or is always a futa, either is good. I plan for the witch to use the prince to capture the kingdom from the inside. I have other ideas for this plot, but they can be discussed before we start.

- Kinks I wish to see in this plot are quite many ranging from, corsets, face-sitting, rimming, outdoor scenes, large breasts, internal cum shots, anal to maw, cum facials, gangbang, anal virginity, biting, cross-dressing, male nipple piercings with chain, possible genital piercings and there are others but they aren’t a must.

I am open to play by either email or PMs, so pm me if you find this plot interesting and we can discuss more from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom