Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Gift of Death (MxF or MxM / Con or Non-Con / Plot Idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It is pain, to live forever, something most will never know. I know what it's like and those who want it are fools. They want to be young, but it is natural for the body and mind to age. The idea of being young for as long as you live seems impossible but it's not. I know it's not. I've loved for about 3000 years and yet I still look as if I'm only 28. But I carry more burdens than any man or woman, and it is a pain like no other to see all you love wither and die with age. It is pain taking away life to keep your own. Then it's hell to have people hate you because they are naive and shallow, and are unwilling to understand you. All they see is a killer on the surface, but if they dug down deeper they'd see a broken soul, carrying more pan than any man should have," Cyrus droned out of his mouth, his voice monotone. Showing no emotion or at least little emotion to things that bothered him deeply. They were normally the beginning of a fight, an argument, sometimes even a grudge that ended in someone dying in his hands. This was all because of what he was, a creature that were sometimes the fabled "Grim Reaper", a creature that fed off the souls of those that dare cross it's path. Although, they are not immortal, so his life is a game of cat and mouse.

Sitting there he was being interrogated, once again. Handcuffed to the metal table with a signal industrial light hanging above this table in a concrete room with a steal door to the right as well as a 2-way mirror in front of him. He could see is own reflection as well as the man who'd been asking him questions head. He looked into his own rare garnet colored eyes, his serious and young face. His lightly tanned skin and his scruffy black haired jaw line, as well as his short black hair that sat on top of his head. One large scar on the side of his neck as a reminder of how close he'd gotten to death more than one time.

A reminder of what he was....

---------------------------

Hi. That was a bit of an intro for the male character of my plot idea, Cyrus Lockheart. Yes, that is not his birth name. His name changes from century to century to avoid any questionable encounters.

Anyway, I've been dying to roleplay this plot with him. He is one of my most beloved characters, I'm not too sure why...but hey I'm questioning everything now. I do have requirements for a person who'd like to take up the role of a male or female character. So here they are:

1. I'd like some lit to semi-lit. As long as you can spell and give me details, and not confuse me (since I can be easily confused) I consider you semi-lit. Now if you really have a good grasp on the English language and grammar make yourself at home, but I do not write novels. I just cannot. So expect 1-3 sometimes more paragraphs from me.

2. I've never tried MxM so please don't go crazy on me. I'm also not willing to play female for this. I WANT to be male. And I can switch, but I'm not an extremist for either dom or sub more in between crazy and very mild.

3. Don't ditch...I have issues myself. But it's mostly because of my really shitty memory and fucking short attention span. So please don't flip out it I don't respond for a day or two.

----------------------

Now I will began to enlighten you on the actually plot of this story.Just so you know we are in modern times, if not futuristic. ~

Cyrus is being hunted down, and even though it's been sometime before such an event has happened he is still somewhat prepared. What he's not prepared for is the hunter herself/himself. He thought it would be cake walk to take this soul, just another meal for him and being able to postpone his next feeding on innocence is nothing he wants more. (This is where it can go either way.)

Plan A) He didn't expect to be captured. Never, he expected to die at the best. This hunter had plans for him from the beginning, they turned him in and got their money...but also got to keep him because of their job. So now Cyrus is their personal sex toy as well as entertainment when he is able to feed. (We can talk about this if you would like more plot.)

Plan B) Innocence is something he never saw in a hunter until now. He/she spared him mercy, unable to kill Cyrus despite all he's done. Cyrus deems it fit to return the favor by protecting them she on missions to hunt down others and lure then in for the killing blow. But something happens, he begins to become attracted to his "partner". (Once again we can talk about his.)

Plan C) Any other plots you got :3 Throw them at me.

-------------------

Also, my f-list for those who would like to know just what exactly they have to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom