Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male seeking more female roleplaying partners! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetailedMan24

Planetoid
Hello there, ladies! I'm still not getting a lot of interest on here so I thought it was time for a new thread. I've been roleplaying off and on for a few years and I'm in the mood to roleplay now than ever before! I love the many different roles you can play out and the scenarios are never ending. Here are the following roles I like and enjoy the most:

Teacher/Student
Teacher/Teacher
Doctor/Patient
Nurse/Patient
Doctor/Nurse
Best Friends
Ex Lovers
New Student In School
Neighbors
Two Strangers
Boss/Employee
Employee/Employee
Boss/Secretary
Jock/Cheerleader
Dancer/Bouncer

Although these are the roles I desire the most, if there's a role you would like to do instead, please don't hesitate to ask! Also, I feel roleplaying is about collaboration, which is why I don't have any scenarios on my thread. I want to do roles both of us will enjoy so this experience will be incredible for the both of us. Please, don't hold back on me!

P.S. I should mention what I'm looking for. I'm seeking female roleplaying partners only. Also, I tend to RP in first person because I feel it adds more of a real-life experience to the roleplay, which is very exciting! I will RP in third person, although I'll admit I'm a lot more comfortable roleplaying in first person. I would prefer to RP over IM's instead of on the threads because it's a lot faster and more efficient than PM's or on this site. I also would prefer to find long-term roleplaying partners because I want a woman that will roleplay with me for a long time and still keep me on my toes every time we roleplay together! Thank you for viewing my thread and I look forward to talking to you soon!

P.S. If you're interested, please don't be afraid to express your interest. Also, please don't reply to me on my open thread. Send me a private message and/or add me on a messenger and we can talk there as well. Thank you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom