Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

IM and Email Smut (Male searching for Female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello everyone. As you can see, this will be my request thread for roleplays meant for IM and emails. I've been receiving quite a few requests for IM roleplays, so I figured I'd give it a shot, although I can't be online everyday. Anyways, let's get this started.

Rules
1. I'm straight, that means I'm searching for a female.
2. I can't promise that I'll be online all the time, maybe once every couple of days. I'll try to roleplay off my phone, but replies will be pretty slow. There will also be times where I suddenly disappear, it's probably because I'm using my phone in the middle of work and I'm busy.
3. Please have a decent grasp of the english language. I'm not picky on errors, everyone makes them, but I'm going to have difficulty responding if I can't read what your typing to me.
4. Let's all be friends here. I like to rp for fun, not to take it seriously. I make mistakes, please forgive me for making them. I normally don't get on your ass for making a few mistakes.
5. If you wish to add me to IM, please send me a PM either here or email me, telling me who you are.
6. To make sure you read this, in your email/PM tell me your favorite food

F-List

Cravings
Next Gen Console
Monogamy Plus
Milf ideas
Fandoms
Monstergirl RP

Plots
Next Gen Console: A young man signs up to become the beta tester for the next generation of consoles. When he receives the console, he finds that it can accept any game from any platform. Once he pops in a game, he's shocked to see that the heroine of the game materializes in front of him. Unable to control his urges, he forces himself onto her. Since she's part of the console, she technically belongs to him, which means she's unable to harm him, therefore she's unable to resist. With this new power, the young man decides to have his fun with all the video game girls he has desired for so many years

Monogamy Plus: A young husband and wife love each other with all their hearts, but there's a secret they keep from each other. They are both addicted to sex. Both the husband and wife can't help cheating on each other, but neither of them knows about these affairs. The husband goes to work and has his fun with either his female coworkers or just some girl he picks up at the bar after work. The wife has her fun with the neighbor boys, the deliverymen, or pretty much any guys she meets while running her errands. At the end of the day, they end their nights with passionate sex, only to continue the cycle the very next day.

Office Affair: A beautiful older woman is the manager of an entire company. Although many of her subordinates look up to her as a role model, she has a dark side to her. She takes an interest in one of her employees and begins trying to seduce him. He turns her down at first, already happily married, but that soon changes. His happy married life starts hitting some snags, with his wife nagging him, constant fights, and other marriage problems. He takes his boss up on her offer, and begins using her to relieve his sexual stress. But she's fine with that, she's a true nymphomaniac, craving sex, no matter how rough and brutal it is. They begin having sex constantly, during their breaks, after work, on business trips, and even during the office holiday party, with his wife in the other room with their coworkers.

Son's Bully: The milf's son was always a bit of a weenie. Always getting picked on, always crying, always forcing her to fix the problems. Now in highschool, her son has a new bully, and she's forced to take matters into her own hands. She meets with the bully privately, and tries to arrange a deal that would end the bullying. The only thing he's interested in though is her. She agrees to the terms, allowing the bully to have sex with her if he leaves her son alone, but she ends up enjoying the young man. Pretty soon, it becomes a regular thing, with the bully having his way with the milf, and the son is still left being the bully's bitch.

Monster Girl Petshop: In this world, there's a shop where monstergirls are sold as pets. These creatures take up a lot of space, require quite a bit of food, they need to mate quite often due to their high sex-drive. Due to them being high-maintenance pets, they are meant to be the pets of high-class citizens, although there are occasionally some middle-class and poor people that get one. This plot can go several different ways.:
A- I play the owner of the petshop, taking care of these monstergirls as they hope to get sold to some lucky customer. Since he has to take care of them, everyday he has to mate with some of them. This would require you to play many different monstergirls.
B- I'm some rich guy and I receive a monstergirl as a gift. Since I finally have one for myself, I begin treating it like my toy, having sex with it however I want, doing lewd things to it whether it's in the mood or not. Sadly, this is the fate of most monstergirls that get purchased. This is meant to be a bit darker, more on the non-con side.
C- I'm a young student living on my own. I come across a weakened stray monstergirl and I take her in as my own. Nursing her back to health, she shows her gratitude by remaining with me and giving her body to me whenever I want. Eventually, I begin to fall in love with her. This will be the lighter and sweeter side of the rp.

Fandoms
Dead or Alive
Fire Emblem Awakening
Street Fighter
Dynasty Warriors
Infinite Stratos
Tekken
Blazblue
Lollipop Chainsaw
Bleach
Naruto
Fairy Tail

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you. My email/YIM account is rp.account69@yahoo.com. Please send me a PM or something before adding me on YIM. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom