Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teenage Boy Looking for a Sweet Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

sameo15

Star
Before we begin, I want to go over a few things. The first would be is that this will be a long term RP ONLY. Also, no one liners, with at least two lines per post. And last but not least, this will be done over thread.

I have two key ideas here, both featuring a guy who is in his between 15-19 years old.

The first would involve The Master who is nerdy guy at school who has had a obedient slave(human,anthro, or otherwise is up to you up to you.) for a few years and starts to develop real feeling for her.

The second would be simaler to the one above, but only he gets her for the first time. With both ideas I would for the pet NOT to have a rebellious streak. At least not forever, anyway. She would have to submit completely after the first page.

The third would be in a world were anthros are common and easy to find and capture for in the wild and easy to tame, as long as you are kind, anyway. Most anthros are stubborn at first, but after a while (and sexual stimilitaion), they become loyal and will die for their owner.

Thanks and please PM If interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom