Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut and Sensual Slaves Across the Stars! [M/Futa LF F/Futa][IM Only!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
Hello Bluemoon! With the holidays over and the hectic fun that comes along with 'em, I'm again looking to fill my afternoons and evenings with smut-filled stories to serve as a much needed distraction from classes and help keep me sane! As always, I go by EST (GMT -5), will play male or futa/shemale characters, and only play over IMs.

Today I'm looking for a Sci-Fi romp amongst the vast reaches of space, namely one revolving around finding a sexual slave in stasis secreted amongst smuggled cargo. I am only looking to play the role of the sequestered slave, but as a switch I'm very open to plots where my character ends up taking charge as well as those where an equal partnership is struck between the unlikely duo of misfits. The following isn't set in stone, but rather meant as a starting point to get ideas going!

The Premise:

In the far future, humanity has spread across the stars. From monarchies encompassing a single system to empires spanning swathes of the galaxy, the governments who rule are as diverse as the peoples they encompass. You, however, are beholden only to the laws that suit you. A mercenary, a smuggler, an outlaw, and a thief: you have been granted many titles as you sail across the sea of stars, taking only whatever work allows you the freedom to live your life in manner of your choosing. Tangles with the law are rarely a concern as there's always a new system awaiting, all you simply need to do is look up at the sky and point. Besides, life is too short to worry about a silly little thing like government bureaucracy.

On a routine smuggling run, well about as "routine" as your life can be, a particular piece of cargo happens to stand out. Within the metallic container, you find a stasis pod containing a completely nude slave, genetically enhanced to serve their mistress' every need. This could be just what you need to help you get through those long, lonely voyages, a fellow misfit forever at your side and warming your bed. While fiddling with the pod's controls, you inadvertently imprint them onto yourself, your genetic code written into theirs. The scent of your arousal now becomes like an impossible to resist pheromone, ensuring they'll always be willing and able whenever you are.

With a high class slave now in your hands, the only question that arises is what to do with them? Train them as your partner, or as your obedient toy? Keep them all to yourself, or make a small fortune whoring them out to the upper class of whatever planet you find yourself on? But what if the imprinting process goes wrong, and the tables are turned, finding yourself to be the pet instead of the mistress?

And what of these enhancements of theirs? Lots of ideas for the genetic enhancements! For starters: A mind-altering affect linked to her genes that either allows them to pass the pheromone affect onto other women, or make them very suggestible to her alone to make him an amazing asset for negotiations. Also physical details such as cat ears and tail and that sort of thing. I'm a fan of transformation play so changes need not be permanent and may be frequent!

My Kinks: This is only a guideline. Pick and choose however few or many you enjoy, and the rest never need to be touched. Also feel free to suggest anything that isn't on the list!

Cuddling, Teasing, Fondling, Foreplay, Spanking, Oral, Incest, Light Bondage and Discipline, Ageplay (Older Women), Robot/Android Girls, Slime/Goo Girls, Succubi/Incubi, Monster Girls, Transformation, Hypnotism/Mind Control, and Magic.

My No's:

Rape, Humiliation and Degradation, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Gore, Blood, and Snuff.

If you're interested, send me a PM and we can get in touch. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom