Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Odd Cravings (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

malin

Supernova
Well okay this is a thing I had to debate long and hard for because this was the request thread I was hesitant to make. Why? It has all the cravings and plots that I find intriguing but a little weird. It could be that I don't see it often in the case of some of the fandoms, or it could be that some people will find the kinks odd. Either way if your reading this Be warned you will be learning new things about me that you may or may not like. As always my rules apply.

In rp I have one limit Pregnancy I don't like it, and I don't want it. If your looking for a breeder or a baby maker, I am not the person for you.

That said I will do anything else within the MXF pairing. Want me to rape and torture your character till she dies, deal. Want me to play up the romance and be a gentleman, done. I can do anything else your heart desires. As for Kink's I have many, but my general rule is if you want it, I can do it.

So now what do I expect?

I expect all my rp's to follow 3 basic rules:

I match you: If your putting down 4-5 para, you can expect 4-5 para in return. My starting posts will usually be 2-3 para's long simply because I suck at staring threads, but after that I will always match your para count.

No one liners: I match you, but if you give me a single line in a thread you will get a pm telling you to edit, or I leave the rp. At least 1 para is always expected.

I don't care about your grammar: As long as I can read it, and you have the basics down I won't make a fuss. Fact is I am dyslexic, and have to run my posts through spell check so my grammar will never be perfect. So I really don't expect yours to be.

Now that said... were about to get to the weird stuff.

Odd Kink Cravings
These are kinks I often talk about but never really get to use for one reason or another. Not necessary for an rp, but I'm glad there out in the open now.
Bestiality: I want to play as a dog, or wolf, horse, or any animal of this world. working it into a plot as a black mail demand.

Water sports: I said these would get weird. I tend to try and work it in with torture. Either forcing a woman to drink piss strait from the cock or working it in as some other form of humiliation.

Macro Micro: I want to play the enormous dragon opposed to the really small fairy. Or average size human something like that.

Zombiephelia: I want to play a zombie after your heart not your brains. Think warm bodies, or something akin to that.

Odd Fandoms.

This was the real reason I made this thread, I find so many fandoms aren't really talked about on this site, and I have a few plots I just had to get out there.
MLP,FiM: I want to play an aged spike across from any of the main six, I have a plot for this so don't hesitate to ask.

WoW: Cross faction role plays here are my favorite. Druids are the easiest group since they speak to people on either sides. (I would love to play a Troll Druid cross from a Night Elf or Worgen.) But I can work with any cross faction pairing. So long as it's a member of the Horde and a member of the Alliance I am down for it. (yes even if you want me to play a dwarf, or Gnome)

Dragons: Litterally any kind of dragons be it how to tame your dragon to WoW's dragons,Harry Potter, to dragon heart. I want to play a dragon across from anything so any fandom or pairing if you want me to play a dragon I'm down.

I am interested to hear your replies and ideas. so please send me a pm or just reply to this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom