Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars (Old Republic Era)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fadereaper

Kiryu
Hello everyone this is Fadereaper, I am making a fresh thread to emphasize a pair of characters that I want to play in particular and the type of character I'd like them to play with.

Now as I stated in the title of this forum I am looking for something in an Old Republic Era roleplay of Star Wars (playing particular emphasis to the online roleplaying game)

Now allow me to explain something specific about this, I even though I am going to be a human character since both of em are I really have a great desire to play with an alien character. (my favorites are Chiss, Sith Purebloods, and female Voss)

Now I feel this is important to bring up because I have learned that a surprising number of people do not read through my thread fully, and even when I CLEARLY STATE this they continue to pester the point. I am a male and I do not do any mature/romantic scenario with someone who behind the screen is another man, if I know you are a man I will not do a roleplay with you I am sorry so do not ask me if you are.

Now my two characters (send me a PM to ask for details on either of the two as I have only summaries for now.)

-Tassius Val'rian: A jedi who has served the order of the jedi since he was young, a jedi who has dedicated his life to the code. I would like to see him with perhaps someone Voss for that whole fun, or perhaps a sith pureblood or a chiss someone to help him find the folly in the code's lack of passion :D.

Calmian Vaen: A former vassal of a noble sith house, with the demise of the noble house and all of its assets he became lordless. He has henceforth sought to find someone worth fighting for, during this time he has been traveling the galaxy looking for good duels and enjoying life. He could be fun with a noblewoman or a jedi, either or would be fun.

Now these can be either one shots (just getting right to the business in bed) or we can make it a long term story, and if that is the case I would like to discuss potential stories as I really haven't got a lot of story planned for them both. If you wish to see a picture of either of them, I'll take a screenshot and send it to you with their typical outfit.

Now I have two final things to bring up, the link to my main thread to show you what kind of man I am and my f-list to show you what kind of kinks I like.

Thread
F-list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom