Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She's Discovering Her True Self - (MxF) Seduction, Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefforal

Moon
Let's get this out of the way first. I have a strong preference for playing with a female born as a female. I know that here the majority of "female" players are males, but please respect my preference if you are not a born female.

PLOT
My plot idea is about a woman who discovers the submissive side of herself, with great help of a dominant man who guides her along the path, seducing her into this type of relationship.

My ideas are open to be modified to my partners ideas. But my original idea is that she is in her early 20's, and outwardly a strong woman. In fact, I like the idea that she is active in being an advocate for woman's rights. This would set up great contrast, as she would struggle whether her submissive thoughts are a betrayal of what she stands for (it's not a betrayal of course). I hope you like the idea of writing about her mental struggles with all this.

She meets an older man, say mid 30's, we'll say at her place of work. This is so that they have time together before becoming a couple, where he can "work" on her mind. Of course, if you know anything about D/S, you know that it's more about the mind than anything. (This play will NOT be your typical online d/s play with the "I'm a dom, so get on your knees and suck me" starter. You ladies know what I mean) His sixth sense tells him that despite her outward strength, he sees something in her, and that she might have a submissive side. Seeing that she is a reader, he suggests a book, which is not a book obviously about submission, but does have some D/S scenes in it, and the woman in it is a very strong character, life herself.

He uses this book as a tool, to induce her to think about herself in different ways, to tell her that the developing relationship in the book is about MORE than just sex. Of course, she dismisses his ideas at first, but over time, she begins to understand, and starts linking the story to some thoughts she has had in the past that she would try to put out of her mind.

Now, as far as where this leads to. I'm not a fan of extreme BDSM, or heavy pain, so I am fine with something much more moderate than that. Of course, this is part of what we will talk out about before playing. I see spanking, light bondage, and orgasm control as a good basic list of key kinks.

PREFERENCES

I love to brainstorm in advance with my partner before playing, to sketch out a plot outline so that we will be on the same page. This will still allow for a LOT of spontaneous plot lines and twists.

I am not an aspiring novelist. So, my posts are usually about three paragraphs, and range to 5 or so at times. When we get to parts of the play where there is a lot of dialog, the posts will be shorter, but never less than one meaty paragraph. My English is pretty good. I have a post graduate degree. I do let some typos slip by though. My pet peeve is those that don't know "there" from "they're".

I think I excel in emotion, plot and passion, and maybe less on flowery description. I'd like to improve there with the right partner.

I am a passionate and intense person, and I am looking for someone special that doesn't just want to play with role for the sake of role playing, but really is genuinely excited and enthusiastic about playing it out!

I'll play in any form except threads.

I like OCC chat and being friendly with my partner, without being too nosy about your or my personal life. It makes playing more fun.

Post Frequency: I'm looking for about 20 posts a week. That could be four in one day, zero the next, etc. Communication is key if one of us is going to be away for a period.

PM me please if you are interested or want to explore interest. Again, respond only if you were born female in real life, please!

http://www.f-list.net/c/jeff%20oralman/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom