Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interracial story based idea(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivory11

Star
Hey guys, so a few times now i have expressed a craving for something interracial (black girl X white guy) and well... here I am again, i suppose.

1: Taken In.
they knew each-other as kids, for years they and her brother played together in the mid, in the lakes and down the street in their small town all the way over in Australia, her parents bought her there in the hopes she and her brother would grow up far away from all the crap of L.A... but alas, when she was 11 and he was 10, they had to leave, their uncle made it big and offered her father a job, which took the whole family all the way back to L.A...

We skip ahead, and now they're both in their early-mid 20s, and now... well their lives are polar opposites.
She's a thief, a pickpocket, a shoplifter, her dad's job went bust and left the family broke, she fell into teen gangs, drugs, juvie and even just got out of a 2 year jail sentence, and once she was out, she was back into old habits.
Him on the other hand, his dad got him into micro-stocks, and by the time he was 18, he had made 200,000 dollars when he started with 100 dollars just a year ago, and since then for the 3 years since he has been bidding big and winning big, and now he has moved to L.A, to a beautiful apartment in Beverly Hills, one day while he's out doing a spot of shopping, she runs into him, with the full intention of doing a "tackle-grab" where she pretends to run into him but actually tackles him, grabs something from his pockets and runs... perhaps rub her girls on his face to give her a couple more seconds, but once she tackles... she stops, she recognizes him and freezes up... it's him, and he recognizes her... reunited at last, how will they go about this? only we can tell...

Will add more soon, but for now, here's some pics for the female character (your character).
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_y62A_F_yjEU/Sfht3juOf6I/AAAAAAAAAj0/L3NpHLdFxs0/s400/09.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss72/japanme32/snapshot20090410034937.jpg (epic ass shot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom