Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How many messages can be in total?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eowyn

Star
I keep thinking it goes to 600, but it keeps never going past 525 I think... Is there a limit on how many will show up there? I just want to know.

At this time there is no cap on the PM box. If that ever changes, an announcement in the R&As section will be made before hand.

darkangel76 said:
At this time there is no cap on the PM box. If that ever changes, an announcement in the R&As section will be made before hand.

Okay, I didn't know. I am pretty new, so I didn't know if that's how it is supposed to be or not. I just found it odd that it kept bouncing back to lower than 525 when I have surpassed that.

Thanks!

Addie13 said:
I keep thinking it goes to 600, but it keeps never going past 525 I think... Is there a limit on how many will show up there? I just want to know.

MyBB's pm feature is probably the poorest-implemented of all major forum software, I wouldn't trust it if it told me I had one without verifying it directly in the database.

That said, there's currently no limit, and the plan is to move PMs to a format more suited (and more optimized) for the use and degree of traffic they get.

TempestTitania said:

I would love to set up something but I could not PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom