Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Raven

Supporter
Supporter
With the merger of Skype and Windows live should we not change the "MSN ID:" to "Skype ID:"? Mostly everything is merged into your "Microsoft account" on windows 8 or higher, Oh how I hate windows 8, but I digress Msn Messenger is pretty much dead since Microsoft took over skype, so I'm making a suggestion to remove the Msn ID, or at the very least Make a Skype Name section in your profile pages.

**Edit** And on that note why not add a DeviantArt section, I'm sure most of BMR userbase has artistic talent they share regularly. We have the arts section here on the boards which is marvelous but what about those on the go that must upload via a phone and not have time for the posting and the linking? A quick link in the profile could help people like that. I just started using mine after three years of having it and just remembered I'm REALLY god with photography, and my job has me going all over California for project in which I can take pictures of Nature and her glorious Landscapes. *Points to profile with website link*

I hadn't really paid much attention to my profile details thus far, but I do find it strange, after looking into this matter, that there is not a space for Skye IDs. I would readily second the addition of such a thing.

It could be something to look into. I'll mention it. It is an interesting suggestion since more people now seem to be on skype than anything else.

Not a lot of choice anymore. With MSN dead and buried into Skype. Time was, you could link everything, and I mean everything into one place using the web based IM service Meebo, but Google bought that up and scrapped it out. (I may never forgive them for that...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom