Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for long-term sub partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shedao Shai

Planetoid
Hello there!

My name is Shedao Shai, and I've been off and on on this site for quite some time, with short-term roleplays here and on other sites. However, I've matured a bit since I last came on here, and while my interest in vignette style quickies remains, I find myself quite enthralled with the psychology behind a Dom/sub or Master/slave relationship.

To this end, I've decided to seek female partners who are also eager to explore these fascinating dynamics. Please do not message me unless you're interested in exploring the possibility of a long-term Dom/sub or Master/slave roleplay, through email, PM, Chatzy, AIM, and/or threads.

Please be a good writer. I don't require blocks and blocks of text, but please be interesting. Create a character that is interesting for her own sake, not just for what she's willing to submit to. A little history, a little personality, maybe a phobia or two... please make her as real as possible. I'm willing to use more than one method to RP, but email would be the best for me.

You don't have to commit to a long-term RP, in fact I'd rather not till I get to know you a little better. Instead, we can start off with a short-term introductory RP (usually their first weekend together), and if we like what we've got, we continue. If one or the other player decides that they're looking for something a little different, we can go on our ways with mutual respect.

If you are still interested, send me a pic of your character, a link to a k-list, and a brief summary of how she comes to be submitting to my character (anything from a dare or a bet with a stranger, to the purchase of an actual slave or simple curiosity when you hear your lifelong friend is a respected Dom). My character is going to be as real as possible, he has strengths and weaknesses that will be manifested as the RP goes on, and I expect you to do the same for your character.

Thanks for looking!

EDIT:

Just came up with a plot I'd like to try. After a year or so of building a steady, trusting Dom/sub relationship, we're feeling pretty secure when one of our friends in the Scene dies. He leaves behind a heartbroken sub who has come to rely too much on the security of having a Dom in her life. We take her in, and make her part of the family. How this affects our current relationship would be an interesting point of contention and possible conflict. Ideally, I would have two partners for this one.

EDIT: Also, the idea of having two subs simultaneously sounds like an interesting juggling game. I realize I'm probably sounding pretty greedy, but I think the psychology of balancing two relationships would be interesting to explore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom