Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

specific craving for mentally unstable girl (smut with a sprinkling of story)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodlesoup

Star
Hey, the title can't really do my craving justice so I'll just get right to it.

What I'd like is an rp partner who can effectively play a semi-psychotic girl of any (legal) age. This could mean a lot of things, depending on what you like. Maybe she's just a bit quirky with some lack of proper social skills, or maybe she's violently crazy and will kill anyone who even looks at my char funny. In both cases, I'd like my char to find yours by some means and get to know her, at which point she attaches herself to him. Eventually, he adjusts to the routine of having her about and they become intimate, either by her own curiosity or his.
I'm very flexible as far as plot so please feel free to make any changes you'd like to the format.

My Play Style

I tend to write about 2-3 BIG paragraphs for fairly detailed intros and then try to match my partner. If you give me a lot to work with I'll give a lot back. Give a little, and I'll give it back. Just please don't skimp out too many times. I prefer longer posts over short ones.

SETTING-very flexible.
Maybe it's post-apocalyptic? Maybe it's fantasy? Modern, realism, demons, beasts, you name it, I'll do it.

For my complete list of kinks, see my f-list in my signature below. That being said, what I'm hoping to include is cock/ball worship, huge cock and plump women. If you want to see what kind of thickness in a girl I'm looking for, look up Carmella Cams.

If this plot doesn't suit you you can look at my other request thread here:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=40727

If it does appeal to you and you want to talk more details, Please feel free to pm me. I'm going to be available most days in the afternoon, evening and late night.

Bump! And I would like to add that I am willing to play on pms, threads, Yahoo or AIM. Just saying. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom