Legend of Navi's Lust. (Omako x Silvermoon)

Omako

Star
Returning from another fruitless lead, the young man in green slumped against a tree outside the Kokiri Forest.

Nearly 6 years he'd been searching, ever since she'd left him. An old friend he'd known since he was a child. He'd never known why she left, he had to find her again.

Tomorrow, best to check another lead he'd heard of a Blue Fairy sighted in the Lost Woods.

I fly around in the Lost Forest, lost. As i fly, I wonder if they call it the lost forest, because people get lost in here...

Wandering about, he keeps his eyes peeled, calling to try and alert her.

Making his way to the Sacred Forest meadow, a medallion on the ground catches his eye. It's large, about the size of his palms, with a heart on one side and a pair of puckered lips on the other.

I wander around, the forest just seems the same after these 6 years. After passing a tree for the 19th time, I realize I'm lost, again...

Storing the medallion for now, he calls out. His word aren't easy to discern, but if she listens, she could hear her name.

"Na-vi!"

I look around and hear "Navi" or something similar. "Link?" I ask myself, and move towards the sound.

Standing in the clearing is a man in green garb, looking around and calling her name.

"Navi?"

Omako said:
Standing in the clearing is a man in green garb, looking around and calling her name.

"Navi?"

I fly towards you, and say "Hey, hey you, listen". Knowing you will recognize me from that.

Hearing that sound that had both annoyed and saved him many times, Link turns and sees that little blue sprite fly towards him.

Extending an arm to receive her, the medallion in his bag begins to glow, it's light suddenly surrounding Navi.

I shield my eyes as the light envelopes the fairy. By the time it clears, what's left floating is a human woman, though still sporting fairy wings and blueish-white skin. Her proportions are quite desirable, large breasted and a curvaceous ass.

"H-hey Link" I say in a voice thats different from my old one. "Why does my voice sound strange? And why are you staring…at…me…" I ask as i look down, and see breasts, and arms, and fingers, coming from…MY BODY! "Link, what did you do this time?"

Link just shrugs, not quite sure what's going on himself. All he remembers is that heart medallion he picked up, but when he checks the bag, it's gone, as if it was never there at all.

Alright, so now his old fairy friend was a hot Hylian girl. That doesn't happen often.

I smirk and look at you, an realize I'm an inch taller. "So shorty…wanna go to a town?" I ask and stare at you face. My ass jiggles slightly as I move slightly. I look you straight in the eyes, not being able to do that before.

Oh hardy har, you're a teeny bit taller than I am.

He's quick to point out that despite her new figure, she's completely naked. Not the state you'd want to show up to a crowded town square in.

"Naked?" I ask confused. not sure what it means. I look down at my exposed breasts and ass, then my pussy. "Im not completely sure what that means?"

Link explains the idea of nakedness, how people are only supposed to be like that when bathing or when they're having sex.

He also inevitably found himself explaining sex to the ex-fairy.

"That sounds like fun, Link…have you ever had sex with anyone?" I ask, still not covering up.
I sit down and pull you onto the grass beside me.

He shakes his head no. He'd never gotten the chance, first in his journey to save the world so many times, then he'd spent so long looking for her.

He sat next to her, as she remained oblivious to the effects her newfound figure would have on men.

I hug you and smile "Why? I heard Zelda talking about your 'cock' before…"
In my mind i wonder what a cock is, and if i can see yours.

Link's face shows a hint of surprise. Then he remembered Zelda had mentioned it when discussing a "reward" for his quest. He must've forgotten it, as his trip back in time had thrown a wrench into that prospect.

He tells Navi it was no big deal, but she should probably at least know about sex if she was going to be human like this.

"What do you mean: Human likes this?" I ask annoyed, was he trying to say something?
I stare straight into your eyes, obvious that if you make one wrong move, you are toast.

Link, seeing her annoyance, decided to try a more absurd idea and demonstrate.

Laying Navi on her back, he began to run his hands between her legs, fingering her to give her a taste of what sex felt like.

I moan slightly and grab your hand "That felt…AMAZING! Please do it again?" I beg.

As I hold your hand, i notice a slight bulge in your pants.

Seeing Navi's eager for more, Link spreads her legs farther apart, running his hands up and down her lips, then pushing a finger into her tight folds.

His other hand goes to his leggings, releasing his erect cock.

Back
Top Bottom