Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Few Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIX

Planetoid
Well, I'm new. But I figured I'd be around here for a while so thought I might as well speak up. ?

Was wondering if there was a way to change my name? If I could I would just capitalize the letters, which I looked over when making my account.

Also, I would just like to second a few ideas I saw in this forum.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a mobile version, seeing as most of my content is written from my device and that I run other apps in which I rp on other sites.

Finally, I find that a tagging system is infinitely useful.

Just my two cents in
~VIX

Firstly, about your user names? Done. hehe. ;)

Secondly, about the other things (apps and tagging). I agree that those would be nice for this site to have. As you mentioned, they've been brought up before and have received an overwhelming amount of support. Just as I supported them both them, I continue to support the idea now. So if/when our site owner is able to make such updates, I will definitely put my two cents in for supporting that. :)

Haha, you're very welcome. ;)

And so am I. I really hope they can both be implemented. I think they'd make great additions to the site making it both a better place for those who currently frequent the place or could become members as well as just helping to spread the word since having an app out there would help advertise too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom