Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Hot Night (azure & CharmSnake)

CharmSnake

Super-Earth
azure

CharmSnake

One
Hot
Night

Law was easy. There was none of the stresses or painstaking calculations and labs of the physics and engineering students. Sure, you had to study, but you listened to the lecture, read the texts, memorized the basics and since no one was expected to memorize the endless volumes of case histories, the rest was open book reference. Eric had just started his senior year and he was now getting to the good stuff - the practicum. He could have blitzed the classroom and finished off his degree with one more semester, but an apprenticeship sounded like a better option. He could work around his classes and pocket some cash on the side.

That's where the dark blue suit and tie came in. He had aced his second interview late that afternoon, grabbed a quick bite and came over. It was Friday night and the weekend was kicking off. Three words: frat house party. Besides, it was never a bad thing to be overdressed.

The sun was just setting but it had been a hot day and the late summer air was still very warm. Eric had removed his blue suit jacket and slung it over his shoulder to beat the heat. He could hear the music pounding two blocks away. As he got closer he could hear the laughter and the splashing in the backyard pool. The lettering over the front porch read 'Π β P' - pi beta rho, and as such the folks hanging out on the front steps were sucking back the frat endorsed beer of the same initials, Pabst Blue Ribbon.

"Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man," said Ben and tossed him a beer as Eric climbed the steps.

"Thank you kindly, Ben," he replied and caught it and cracked it open in one motion, extending his arm away from himself to keep the suds from spattering on the threads. Oh hell, the suit could get thrashed tonight. He wouldn't be surprised if Gord and Cody threw him into the pool at some point. He could buy more work clothes tomorrow. Just keep the wallet and the phone dry.

"Oww," hooted some chick on the porch at the site of the attire. She was a brunette with bangs and a red striped bikini top. A black and red San Diego State hoodie was tied around her waist. He'd never seen her before. Had to be a freshman. Seven o'clock and she was already faced. There would be dozens more just like her. He stopped at the top of the steps, winked back at her and took his first sip. This bash was going to epic.

"Send anyone up the river yet?" joked Ben.

"Prosecution is the DA's business. I aint workin' for the fuckin' state," Eric answered. "Contract law, man. I accepted this beer from you and in return I agree to drink it. That's a contract."

Eric tossed his head back, poured the rest of the beer down his throat and crushed the can against the door frame.

"Gord, Cody and some hard liquor?" he asked.

"Thattaway Ace," Ben pointed through the door.

"You're a big help, Ben," he said sarcasticly and entered the house.

It was even warmer inside. The air felt a bit sweaty already. It was going to be one hot night.

Clicking the "Save As" on microsoft word. A feeling of accomplishment fills her after finish up a ten page term paper. Many would dread doing a project like this, but she felt it was just another step to get where she wants to be. History to many was just dates and events, but to her it was a whole different world. Without history the world won't be where it was today. If the Renaissance never happen the great works of Michelangelo and others wouldn't be here to this day. If lessons from world war I and II weren't remember, then the world today could have well been in it's III world war.

With the help of one of her professor who saw how passionate and her potential in the field. So he had her set up in one of the local museum part time and she loves it. But since it was Friday it was time to let loose and have fun. Early today she was invited to a frat party on campus by a friend. Looking at the time she pushes away from her laptop to get ready before her friend came.

A hour later she was simply dress in cut off shorts and a tank top with her bikini under it. Hearing a yell from outside her window she grab her things to met her friend outside. Closing her door she turns to greet her friend.

" Hey girl, thanks for inviting me again for this party. After the paper i just finish I'm looking to get loose." Jamie tells her friend.

"Like I would there alone just to have all that man candy to myself. You know I have to share that with you", her friend Amy tease her as that walk the few block to the party.

Upon arriving at the party Jamie could seeing that tonight was going to be great. Moving through the crowd the two mingle with other and the party until they both in up in there swimsuit and at the pool. Leaning back and relaxing with her feet in the water and nodding to the beat of song. Turning to Amy she tells her that she was going to get a drink.

Chaotic shouts and loud chatter attacked the air over the thumping dance beat as Eric made his way between the sweaty bodies down the hall and up the stairs. At the top headed to the back room and knocked sharply on the door. It cracked opn and Cody peered at him a moment before letting him in. The door shut behind him killing some of the noise. He tossed his suit jacket on the pile on the bed.

"Dude, just in time," said Gord casually cutting some lines of coke on top of the dresser. He was in red swim trunks and his short dark hair was wet from the pool.

"So who are you working for?" asked Cody as he poured three shots of whiskey and cracked open three PBRs. "Feldman, Horowitz, Turner or Waite?" he referenced the names from the firm Eric had interviewed at.

"None of them," Eric replied. "A junior partner. A broad named McClellen."

"A cougar or an old gray mare?" asked Gord.

"She's pretty hot for her age actually."

"Which is?"

"Forty-five maybe?" Eric answered. "Is that for me?" he asked pointing to the cocaine.

"Dig in," said Gord and handed him a rolled up bill. The threee of them each took their turn, then Cody, with his Cincinnati Reds jersey hanging open, handed out the whiskey and the beers. They shot the booze and chased it.

"We're headed back to the pool," said Gord.

"You don't seem to be dressed for it," remarked Cody.

"I think I'll mingle," said Eric. "Catch you later." Satisfied in the mirror that his nose didn't show any white powder, Eric followed his buddies out the door and back into the noise.

Back downstairs it was warm enough to loosen the tie. In one room people leaned up against the walls around a half dozen bodies on a cramped dance floor. He tried another room. This one was also lined with people. A couple smooched next to the light switch. A small group urged on a wasted cheerleader to do handstands and the like and then laugh as she unwittingly displayed her deep camel toe in her pink polka-dot bikini bottom. Repeatedly she performed the show for a few seconds until the liquor would topple her. Then she would jump up to their adoring applause not realizing that they were mocking her.

Past the spectacle was the bar. A kitchen counter manned by two guys busily fixing cocktails and cracking beers as their tip jars filled. Behind them were stacks of beer cases and cabinets full of booze. He shouldered his way through the crowd and up to the counter. Some dreadlocked skater punk jostled him as he passed and in turn he bumped into her. Reacting her grabbed onto her to make sure she didn't fall.

The first thing that he noticed was the strap of her bikini over the exposed flesh of her shoulder and disappearing under her top. It all happened in a flash, an arousing heartbeat moment. Certain that all had kept their balance, he loosened his grip.

"Apologies dear sweet thing," he said.

He had definitely chosen the right room.

Eric David Wilkerson

Slipping her feet from the cooling pool. She was happy that she painted her toe's nails red last night. Using a near by towel she dries off her feel before putting on her black sandals. The party was starting to heat up as well as the weather and a lot of people were already striping into there swimsuit. The new forest green bikini that Amy convince her to buy last month was finally be wore today. But she wasn't ready just yet to take off her jean shorts and tank top to jump in the pool for fun. Going through the side door, she pushes her way throw the crowd to get to the table with all the drinks.

She just made up her mind about what to drink when she feels a body bump against her and then a strong grip on her arm to keep her from knocking over all the bottles on the table. Thinking it was just some random guy who had to much to drink, trying to cop a feel. She was prepared to shut him down. But was taken a little back at what she was confronted with. This was no sloppy collage drunk, but a man who stood out in this party.

Now if it was any other guy, she would have ignore the cheesy " dear sweet thing". But she knew that with this one there was something else. Maybe it was the fact that it was flattering to be hit on by an obvious older guy, or that this was the first time someone had notice her since she started the semester. Forgetting about her drink she just gave him a cheeky grin, pushing a lock of hair behind her ear.

" Don't worry about it. things like that are bond to happen with a party this big," said Jamie. "Better you then someone else I'll say."

spring-161523956

There was something sweet about her, the way she hooked her hair back. There was innocence in her smile, perhaps some sort of shyness hiding behind drink or two of the evening.

"My name's Eric, what's yours?" he asked.

He looked down casually into her eyes. She had a simple beauty, soft hair, a lovely complexion. What more did she need?

"What'll it be?" the bartender interrupted.

"Anything with ice. It's hot in here," Eric joked. "Make it a scotch. A double."

"And for your lady?"

"Anything you want," Eric held a hand out towards the bar. His right arm still held her from all the chaos around them. It slipped comfortably around her waist.

"I'm Jamie, It's nice to meet you," she replied.

When asked what she would like she looks over her options. Drinking was never a really big thing with her, even after coming to college drinking any kind of alcohol was rare for her. But seeing how this was a party and she didn't want to seem like a prune that her friends says she could act like sometimes. Trying to recall some of the drinks her friends order when they went out. The only ones that came to wind were Sex on the Beach and Blowjob, and even then the girls only order that to flirt and see how the bartender would react to them. Looking at the man next to her and knew that there was no way in hell that she was going to order a Blowjob in front of him.So she orders the lesser of the two evils. In her mind she could just hear the girls laughing at what she was about to says next.

" I would like the drinks Sex on the Beach."

She wanted to make sure that the man knew she wanted the drink not making an offer. As she orders she refuses to look at Eric. Knowing that if he was to look upon her face now her check would be pink from embarrassment. When given her drink, she finally turns to him giving him a small smile.

" Thank you" she says to him lifting her drink to him in thanks before moving to go back outside to where her friend was waiting for her.

Jamie

As she perused the options at the bar, he took another moment to take in her form. Dark bikini triangles showed under a light tank giving away modest but pert breasts. She was a supple thing, very feminine, more enticing by the moment.

"I would like the drinks Sex on the Beach."

"Sex on the Beach. Missionary or doggy style? Haha!" the bartender joked and began pouring all the ingredients, the vodka, the schnapps, all the fruit juices. When he finished shaking it up he handed it to her. Then she thanked him, turned and left.

Eric wanted to follow but the bartender was still pouring his scotch. He kept an eye on her as she made her way past the couple making out by the doorway. By the time he got his drink she had disappeared. It was too late to follow. It would be too obvious. He would have to play it cooler than that, but he definitely wanted to know which way she went. Eric made his way past the couple at the light switch and into the hall.

"Aztecs! Woooo!"

It was Ben coming down the hall with a beer in one hand and a basketball in the other. Everyone around raised a glass and cheered the school name. He threw the arm with the beer around Eric's neck.

"Come on Eric, we're gonna shoot some hoop!"

They went out into the back yard. The air was a lot fresher outside. People were lined up all around the pool. The splashing and laughter mingled in the air with the dancebeats from within the house. Ben waved a few folks out of the way of the basketball hoop and took a shot. It bounced off the rim. He took another shot and missed again.

"You're too wasted to shoot," Eric told him.

"Fuck off, man," said Ben as he threw the ball at his friend. "You try."

Eric caught it with his non drinking hand.

"You're so close and still miss. I could make it from back here," said Eric as he pointed to a line on the ground.

"You're just as wasted as I am," Ben taunted.

It was a challenge. Eric accepted. He looked Ben dead in the eye, downed the rest of his scotch and put the glass down on a table. Then he stepped to the line, bounced the ball a couple times and aimed for the basket. It fell through and the onlookers cheered. Eric grinned at Ben in smug victory.

"Fuck you man, lucky."

Eric took the ball again and backed up further. A crowd gathered. They began to cheer. Eric had played basketball in high school but quit when he started law. He lined up the next shot and made it. The crowd cheered louder.

"Show off!" Ben shook his head.

"Wasted huh?" Eric backed up right to the fence. He was about 25 feet away. The gathered crowd ooohed.

"Cocky bastard! You'll never make that!"

"Shoot ... shoot ... shoot ..." the crowd chanted.

It was pretty far. Even Eric thought he would probably miss, but the ball arced through the air, rolled around the rim and fell through. A big cheer went up.

"You fucker!" Ben laughed.

"Get me another drink asshole!" Eric smiled.

Ben put his drunken arm around him again and started to lead him back towards the house. He glanced around to see if he could spot Jamie, but there were too many people walking up and patting him on the back.

As Jamie weaves through the crowd, she ends back at the pool only to fine that her friend Amy was no longer relaxing at the pool. She comes up short when she realize that she was now alone at a frat party.Swearing under her breathe, she contemplate if she should stay or leave.Even through the party was in full swing and everyone was having a good time. It wasn't really wide to stay at a frat party alone as a woman. Stepping over beer and soda cans. Jamie makes the decision to stay awhile to relax from the overload of work that she had this week.

She was about to head back into the house before she heard the roar and cheer coming from group of people. Bring her cup to her lips she take a sip of her drink and tries not to cringe from the taste. Never being one for drinking she move to throw it away but at the last second changing her mind to keep drinking. She here to have a good time so why not have a few drinks. Moving over to the crowd she tries to see what was going on. Due to being on the short side it was difficult to see over the people in front of her.

Giving up she moves back into the house to get another drink. By now the first drink was having the desire effect she wanted. Back at the bar she orders another sex on the beach. Waiting for her drink she feels a strange hand move over her back then down her ass. She jerks away from the hand and turning to its owner.

" Dude keep your damn hands to yourself" she tells to the man behind her.

She confronts the drunken frat boy who just gives her a grin and squeezes her ass even tighter. Knocking his hand off her, she grabs her hand moving to get away when he grabs her wrist.

" Hey I'm not done talking to her", he says.

" Well I'm done with you not let me go", she says before throw her drink into his face.

He growls at her and his grip on her wrist becomes painful." You bitch", he yells at her as she trying to make him let her go.

Back inside and down the sweaty hall, there was a commotion in the bar room. Ben and Eric squirmed their way in. The whole left side of the room was starting to gawk in a circle. Even the couple making out next to the light switch had paused their hot affections. Some alpha male wannabe had a chick by the wrist. Over the noise he hollered the word 'bitch'.

It was Jamie.

She was trying to wrestle her hand from his grip but he refused to let go. One of the bystanders shouted "What the fuck?" Eric didn't recognize the prick. He had a backwards ball cap and wore a grey wifebeater with the dark splotches of a spilled drink down the side.

"Hey man, thanks for takin' care of my date while I was gone," he said with a smile as he put his arm around Jamie and kept the guy at armslength.

"I'll kick your fuckin' ass!" the douchebag spat. He was obviously wasted, possibly on some sort of coke or roid rage.

"Hey I'm a lover, not a fighter," said Eric.

"But we're all fighters," said Ben stepping between them.

"Pi Beta Rho," said Josh who happened to be in the room. Cody jumped into action too. "This is our house."

The pitbull with the backwards cap stepped forward and bumped chests with Ben. He was an obvious gym rat just looking to top off his Friday night with a fight.

"Do you like the rings?" asked Josh as he held up his fist showing the fraternity jewellery on his finger. They all had one, even Eric. "We can imprint it on your face if you want."

Eric didn't come for a fight but a brother was a brother and he had his back as much as they all had his. He gave Jamie's hand a squeeze before he had to let go to go stand with Ben.

The jerkoff exploded into rage and shoved Eric back. Ben immediately grabbed him and gave him a stiff cross to the cheek that knocked his ballcap off, only to be flung away. Onlookers scattered as Ben thumped into the wall and the roid rager charged at him. The guy had arms that could definitely do some damage and cocked one back to take a swing. Eric hooked it with his elbow stopping the punch before it happened but the guy spun around and swung at him instead. Eric ducked and the fist grazed the back of his head knocking him off balance and stumbling to the floor. He knew the guy was going to drop something on him, a fist or an elbow, perhaps a knee. He turtled his arms to protect his head as he tried to crawl away. There was a huge tumble behind him. When he jumped up all three of his frat brothers had the guy pinned to the floor, kicking and wrestling. In the mayhem Josh's elbow pistoned up and down two or three times and that finished it.

As if he wasn't sweaty enough already. Eric loosened his tie and undid his collar. The tail of his shirt had come out. He hadn't been in a fight since his freshman year. Ben, Josh and Cody lifted the thug up and removed him from the premises. On the way past, Ben put his arm around Eric and they hugged.

"Good job bro," said Ben.

"All for one," said Eric as they bumped rings.

The commotion was over and the party returned to its ongoing clatter and throb. Eric ran a hand though his hair and sighed sheepishly towards Jamie as he caught his breath.

"I uh ... I'm sorry that happened," he apologized. He stepped closer. "Are you all right?"

Jamie knew she was in trouble when the contents of her drink strike the frat boy in his face. As rage fills his face his hold tightens around her wrist like a lock. The more she attempts to get free the tighter the hold becomes. She winces in pain as she feels a bruise starting to form on her skin. Jamie glances around for help. Fear begins to build in her stomach as no one steps in to interfere. Just when she was about to loose all hope she feels a well tone arm snake around her waist pulling her into a warm body. Started Jamie looks up to is it was Eric. Relief filled her core as she leans against him for support. Hoping down the other male would back off and leave her alone.

That relief was short lived. Instead of dis-fusing the situation it became worst. The drunken male just becomes more enraged by the minute. When the guy threatens Eric, Jamie looks back to him with worry. Jamie never wanted anyone to get hurt especially Eric. But soon Jamie figures out that there was no need to worry. Not only could Eric take care of his self, but had friends to back him help. When the fighting started she backs away so she wasn't in the crossfires of it. Jamie flitches when she sees him get hit. But that was the only hit that the drunken before he was taken down. When Eric's friends take the drunk out she moves to him.

When he asked how she was feeling she shakes her head, "Please don't apologize if I didn't throw my drink on him this won't have happen. Beside i'm fine, I wasn't the one who had just got into a fight. Thank you for helping me." She gives him a smile.

"Please don't apologize if I didn't throw my drink on him this won't have happen. Beside I'm fine, I wasn't the one who had just got into a fight. Thank you for helping me."

"There's usually one at every party, some tool just looking for a fight," Eric shrugged. He took her all in. She was a pretty little thing, even if on the innocent side. In fact that made her that much more attractive in his eyes. Her soft and luminescent skin enticed him. "You don't have a drink now that you tossed it," he smiled. Eric seemed to have her full attention now. Then he motioned with his thumb. "We have our own private bar upstairs. You wanna come?"

The adrenaline rush from the fight had accelerated the cocaine that he had snorted earlier. He tried to breathe easier as he offered his arm for her to take.

"Hey Eric, how you doin'?" a skinny blonde in a black bikini covered in little red hearts wrapped her arms around him.

"Hey Tori. What's up?" he asked pushing her to arms length. He'd been interrupted. Tori always had bad timing.

"Was there a fight here just now?"

"Yea, we took care of it," he answered. "He's gone now."

"Aww, are you hurt?"

"No no, I'm fine," he said. He didn't want her to get too forward and scare Jamie away. Tori didn't seem to know that the shy girl even existed.

"You know where I can get high?" she asked.

"Maybe," Eric answered coyly.

"Maybe what?"

"Maybe later."

"Maybe now?" Tori pouted.

"I dunno, I gotta find Gord first," he lied.

"So who's this?" she asked with a smile, finally acknowledging Eric's new date.

"This is Jamie," he said. "Jamie this is Tori."

"I've never seen her around. Is she still in high school?" Tori asked sarcasticly.

Eric could only shrug. He wanted to get out of this conversation.

"Nice tie," Tori flirted as she playfully straightened his neckwear. "Coming in the pool?"

"Dunno," he said. "Gord might be downstairs," he lied to try to get rid of her. "He might have something for ya."

"All right, Eric," she winked. "Ta ta."

Eric watched the hearts on her ass disappear into the crowd. Tori was one hot chick, but he'd been there, done that. They all had been. She would do what she had to do to get her free blow. Right now his mind was on Jamie. He hoped that she hadn't been intimidated.

"So what do you say, Jamie," he looked to her and asked. "Come upstairs for a drink?"

"So what do you say, Jamie," he looked to her and asked. "Come upstairs for a drink?"

Jamie's eyes trail after Tori. Envy building up in her. Tori was the kind of girl that all the guys wanted and girls wanted to be, her body alone had gazes following her. At the sound of his question, she glanced up to meet his eyes on her.

" umm... are sure? I don't want to take you away from your...friend." lowering her eyes she starts to toys with a strain of her hair. A bad habit she did when she was nervous or uncomfortable.

Letting her insecurities get the better of her, she meets his eyes again and gives him a sweet but shy smile. " maybe I'll catch you around another time" Turning she starts to walk away thinking that was the end of it.

"Umm ... are sure? I don't want to take you away from your ... friend," Jamie said, clearly hurt by hot Tori's presence. "Maybe I'll catch you around another time."

He had just blown off Tori for this. Eric wasn't about to let Jamie get away but he needed a moment to think. It was the second time that night that she had walked off. Sure she was shy, but there was more to it. She wanted to be pursued. She wanted to be wanted. Eric had already shown her that he could respect her space and her judgement the first time that she had wandered, that he wasn't some prick that was expecting sex for booze (although he had to admit that that would have been fine). This time he would show her that she was also worth pursuing, that she was worth choosing. He would prove to her that she was as hot and as desirable as anyone else in the house, and with that gratification that he would fill her with (and a little luck) by the end of the night sweet little Jamie would be giving it up to him. He was determined.

Eric's eyes followed her cute little ass down the hall, her skinny white legs extending out the bottoms of her denim shorts. Through her thin tank top he could see the dark straps of her bikini over her shoulders. It was time to make his next move, to put the plan into action.

"'Scuse," he said to no one in particular as he squeezed himself between the bodies and into the narrow gap down the hall, the noise of the party around him conspiring with the drugs in his system to excite his blood almost as much as the chase itself. Picking up his pace, he caught up to her when she paused at the intersection at the bottom of the stairs and wrapped his arm around her tummy from behind to gently draw her close. Then with his free hand he pulled her hair back from her ear, feeling the roots damp with perspiration. He was sweaty himself, his shirt damp under the arms and sticking to his back. The air was that hot.

"Wait, Jamie wait," he said. "Don't walk out on me so soon," he pleaded but without begging. Then he pulled her back against his body feeling her warm and soft femininity enticing him.

"Wait, Jamie wait," he said. "Don't walk out on me so soon," he pleaded but without begging. Then he pulled her back against his body feeling her warm and soft femininity enticing him.

Feeling a strong arm snake around her waist, her body stiffens at first. Yet upon hearing his voice her body relaxes against him. She could feel the heat of him against her back and for a small moment, she relishes him holding her. Closing her eyes, Jamie wondering why was she fighting this so much. Wasn't the whole reason for her coming out was to let loose and fun. Making up her mind she decided to let goes happen. Tilting her head back, she lets her gaze travel over his face before meeting his eyes.

" Look Eric I don't know what I'm doing here. This whole thing is just not me I guess you can say. I'm used to just staying in my dorm and being a homebody. This is the first party I've been to since I've been here. I'm a nerd, nothing like the girl you were just talking to. " Jamie confess to him. Taking a deep breath and letting it out, she continues " However, I'm tired of always playing it safe and careful. What the harm in just one night of letting loose.

Moving hand smaller hand over his. She gives him a smile" I think I will take you up on that drink upstairs.... if you still would like my company."

There was a brief resistance but then she leaned back into him, her head lolling. His move was working.

"I'm a nerd, nothing like the girl you were just talking to," Jamie told him her story. It warmed him in its sweetness yet at the same time gave him a rush. She accepted his hand, and his offer. Eric felt like he had struck gold.

"Don't worry about Tori," he spoke into her ear so that she could hear over the noise. "I'm not with her. I'm with you," he smiled warmly. The air was sweaty and he could even feel it in her warmth, a steaminess beneath her arms the same as everyone else in the house, as his arm around her waist began to steer her towards the bottom of the stairs.

"Comin' through ..." It was Jamal squeezing past. He was lanky enough to look taller than he was, and his head was topped with spikey dreadlocks. He wore nothing but a pair of rusty red shorts, showing off the sculpted arms and abs under his dark copper skin. The tattoo on his right shoulder was black ink on dark skin and the dim shadowy lighting made it impossible to make out. From the second step he turned back and looked down. "Card game upstairs yo," he told Eric. "An' bring yo' fine lady," he winked. Then he bounded up and away.

"That's just Jamal," said Eric. "Right this way. We'll check it out. If we don't like it we can just get the drink." With his arm still around little Jamie he began to ascend the stairs. At the top things were a bit different, but there was still a party going on. A couple was making out slowly on a bench in the hall. She had short blonde hair. He had long dark locks. His hand was up her pink tank palming away unseen at her small breast while their mouths were locked together as they walked past. The air was a bit fresher upstairs and there was a pleasant draft coming from somewhere. The music downstairs was still loud but the beat was muffled somewhat, making it easier to talk.

At the end of the hall was a room. It was probably supposed to be a bedroom but it was being used as a games room. An oval green felt table was on one side with an empty pitcher standing in the middle and several chairs around it. A couple of them were empty but Jamal was sitting in one and he waved for some short and curvy little redhead in a flower print bikini and a sarong wrapped to her waist to come sit in his lap. She did. On the other side was a small self serve bar with an array of bottles and a stack of large sized cups. People milled about, maybe ten or so. Behind the card table the curtain waved gently in the breeze. The open patio door behind it was the source of fresh air. A door to a bathroom was on the right. It was open and its bright light cast shadows in the room. There was a small sofa on the far wall and a barefoot girl in a loose fitting and rather ratty summer dress of pink yellow and turquoise stripes was seemingly mesmerized by her own shadow on the wall behind it.

Eric led Jamie to the bar and needing both hands to pour the drinks he reluctantly released his grasp of her. In the back of his mind he still felt that the shy girl could bolt if she got nervous. He took two cups and scooped in a little ice from the beer cooler on the floor. Then he poured some gin into both, but more than twice as much into his own as into Jamie's. Finally, he topped them all up with ginger ale. "Not too strong for you," he said and handed her the weaker one.

He couldn't help but give her a good look over once more. She was adorable with her thick dark hair, pale skin and soft pouty lips, her slender figure and lovely legs right down to her red toenails in the ends of her black sandals. Eric totally wanted to have sex with her, to show her tender hot passion that she couldn't resist. He wanted to shag her to her bones, to love and lust her, but it couldn't be just about sex, at least not to her. He could see in her innocent eyes that to her it was more than that. She wanted his care, his intimacy. She had something to offer and it needed to be valued, not just used and tossed away. If he wanted sex from her he would have to charm her, make comfortable and safe. He would have to show her a good time and make a more meaningful connection first.

"Fill yo' cups if y'all wanna play some Queen o' Hearts," Jamal called. Then he turned to the redhead in his lap and glanced down at her full chest. "You fill yo cups just fine," he remarked and she gave him a squeeze.

"Wanna play?" Eric asked her. "Maybe just a round or two. It's a drinking game. It usually gets hilarious." Then sensing the air licking the sweat from his skin, he loosened his tie enough to remove it and toss across to the small couch, and undid the next button on his shirt. Replacing his arm to her waist he gestured to an empty chair. "We can play together. You can sit on my lap."

Back
Top Bottom