Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay Requests: All Welcome - FxM, FxF, FxMxM, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Ark

Moon
Hey, as of the time of this post I'm relatively new to this forum, but not really new to the concept of roleplay. I hope that those who browse this request will be willing to hear me out and consider roleplaying with me.

MY STYLE: To start off with, while I am an experienced roleplayer, I'm not used to writing huge quantities of material at any one time, however I do write with a fair bit of style and skill. That being said, if you take issue with either of those things, then please inform me and I'll attempt to work with you, so long as you can work with me too. And I do occasionally misspell certain odd words, so please bear with me there too.

WHAT I LIKE TO ROLEPLAY: I enjoy roleplaying in various fandoms, and I'll list a few odd examples so you can get a general feel for what I am versed in (no pun intended).

Naruto
Bleach
Mass Effect
Elder Scrolls
Teen Titans (I did say ODD examples)
Harry Potter
Black Company (If anyone knows what this is, immediately drop me a message, I don't care if you have to use the bat signal)
Twilight (Don't laugh plz)
Yugioh (I play this game, among other card games similar to it)

As for the general theme of the roleplays...they can be innocent, or not so innocent. It all depends on what you would prefer. I myself tend to like to have 1 that isn't so innocent, but I also like to have normal roleplays as well. I do enjoy a decent story, and plot should motivate these roleplays to a good extent. I like short and sweet roleplays, and longer roleplays, however I do like to have a bit of planning depending on the length of the roleplay.

SET-UP FOR ROLEPLAYS:

Depending of the nature of the roleplay, it may or may not be a good idea to submit a character sheet, either generic or specialized, those details would be have to worked out as we go along and communicate, however I am open to the idea. Also, and this is very important, please tell me what your time zone is so we can coordinate posting.

OPENNESS:

I am open to both genders asking for a roleplay, however I do ask that you inform me of your gender just to put my curiosity at ease. I am primarily into heterosexual pairings, however 'yuri' and 'yaoi' pairings may be up for discussion, depending on the nature of the roleplay. I am open to a lot of different kinks if sex is involved, however I am not into extreme furries, size difference, or other kinks along those lines. Ask me for specific details, since there are a LOT of things that come up when talking about this kinda stuff.

http://www.f-list.net/c/sir%20ark < for specifics

HOW TO CONTACT/WHERE I ROLEPLAY:

I WILL accept requests/chat via: Private Messages on BMR, or this thread.
I WILL roleplay on/in: Private Messages, Temporary Chat Rooms (Such as Chatzy), Threads
I WILL NOT roleplay on/in: Chat Programs such as Skype, Email, IM.

NOTE: This thread will be updated as things change during my stay here at the BMR forums.

P.S. Thanks for reading :)

RE: Roleplay Requests: All Welcome

Heya, how's it going? I wouldn't mind doing a roleplay with you, and I like to think I've had a decent amount of experience myself. I always RP as my character Lorelai Dannehur, but depending on the plot and setting she can be human or part of another race. For example, in her nonhuman form I always give her the tail and ears of a fox which she can change at will to show off her shape changing abilities although she strictly sticks to animal transformations. I've come up with a backstory for her if ever I do a Naruto RP where Orochimaru cured her of an illness when she was a baby, but intentionally altered her DNA to the point where she's stuck with the ears and tail of an animal along with randomly changing into different animals on occasion since she can't control her ability. I once did a scenario on another website where Gaara was hired by Lorelai's five older brothers to protect Lorelai from bandits wanting to kidnap and sell her as an exotic oddity, but the guy I was roleplaying with isn't online anymore. I also did an Inuyasha RP for a short time rhat was never finished where my character Lorelai was half fox demon and had encountered Sesshomaru. That one was certainly interesting.

If you want us to come up with our own plot and setting, I once did a romantic comedy RP where Lorelai had the profession of an interplanetary traveler. She winds up on a new planet she's never explored before and convinces one of the locals to be her guide. As they travel together, her companion occasionally feels obligated to give Lorelai disciplinary spankings after Lorelai accidentally puts both of them in danger by being too reckless. That's just an idea, though.

I'd be happy to hear your own thoughts and suggestions either as a response to my post here, or feel free to PM me. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to go about finding my time zone. I live in the south part of Texas if that helps any.

RE: Roleplay Requests: All Welcome

I like the idea/fandom of Twilight. PM if you're still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom