Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Suggestion: A tagging system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javorcek

Supernova
I like to read RPs as much as I like to write them; but...erm...I only read/write lesbian RPs =/. Oh no! And sometimes I'm in the mood to read fantasy plays, other times I like modern ones... Sometimes I want to read smut, other times I like romance/action/adventure. But it becomes hard to sift through the zillion RPs here!

And I saw that there is a search function for the forums, but it's still sort of difficult for me to find plays to read. My current method is to wander around the request forums and try to find players who have similar kinks and read their writing for funsies ^^.

But I dunno, just though it would be cool if somehow the search function could be more...magically specific? Like if RPs could somehow be marked so you could search for them through a tagging system. So FxF, FxM, FxWhatevers, then something for the time period maybe, themes, genres, % smut content? I dunno...

Just a thought ^^

This has been brought up before and I'm all for it as something to be added in down the line. I think it's a great idea. Thought it when it was brought up before, think it now. So, I know it's something that will be considered when things are updated in the future. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom