Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shik's Delights and Treats (Requests Vary)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shikokudarkstar

Super-Earth
Greetings fellow fiends. I'm Shik. A lot of you probably don't know me cause I'm a bit of a lurker more than anything but I decided to break loose and try looking for new Rp partners. Now, I'm not real fond of the process of finding someone new so please let's make this as painless for the both of us as possible. Be polite, don't use text language and no one's feelings will get hurt. So like I stated in the title, my requests vary from what flavors of smut I'm craving. A lot of what I like is a bit off the wall and sometimes it's a little on it.

A warning though: I only write as good as my partner. If I'm not feeling any chemistry in our work, I might bail. It might not be anything you or I did, just two different writing styles that didn't work out. Also I am a bit of a length Nazi. I don't want one baby paragraph or one sentence. I usually write three to four paragraphs unless I really get into the Rp. Then I might write you some small novels. I also think it's polite to "mirror" lengths in replies. I will do this but you don't have to. I also guarantee that I will be on at least twice to three times a week. I usually am on almost everyday but I don't want to guarantee that. My life is a bit of a toss up with being in college so I can only promise so much time.

Now to the goods:

F-list here for those who need it.

Flavors of the day:

Yaoi (that'll never change): Something with some guy on guy love? Count me in. Mushy? Totally, undeniably game. BDSM? Sweet!

More later.

Experimental Taste (things I've never done before and want to try):

Cunt Boys: I wish to try out being a cunt boy. The idea is that I start out as a regular boy who under some mysterious(for now) circumstance, gains a vagina. From there he has to learn how to find pleasure in this new organ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom