Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A game of my own making. A willing player / test subject out there somewhere?

Irlandais

Planetoid
I was interested in trying to GM a game that I've come up with and while technically it is more of an open world RP than a systems style roleplay, it does use some stats and dice rolls to determine events so I figured that this was the place for it. I'll explain a little of the starting plot below as well as the genre in the hopes that someone might find it interesting and feel like playing through it.

Genre and where the plot starts:

The setting is a medieval time period with some elements of fantasy thrown in (other races, monsters, a very slight amount of magic etc.) set on a fictional continent. The story starts in a small farming village where your character (see below) lives. Over the course of the RP she will of course leave her home and explore all over the continent and it various settings, cities and enviroments, meeting various people and creatures along the way and maybe have an impact on their lives as she travels. Your character will set out alone at first and no doubt discover that the world isn't made of fairy tales and kind strangers, there are dangerous people and much worse lurking out in the big wide world. Will she meekly accept what she has to go through to get what she wants or take matters into her own hands and fight back?

I Realise that this didn't really explain much plot...but to me that's an advantage. There's no predetermined formula I'm following that will force your character down a set path, your actions and choices will determine the plot and the world is yours to do with what you like. Granted there is a starting point which I have partially scripted, but I'd rather keep the surprises of it in tact for now.

Your character:

You will be playing as a young woman from a small and fairly isolated farming village. She won’t have travelled much in her life and has little knowledge of the outside world. Her background in terms of family, her personality, age, appearance and any skills or trades she may have learned are all up to you all will very likely have an impact on the way the story progresses. If needed I will write a character creation sheet for you.

Gameplay & how it works:

For the most part this will work like a normal RP, with the exception being that I don’t have a character of my own, I control anything and everything (including the world itself, the people and creatures in it, even the weather) that isn’t your character. I will NOT try to control what your character says / thinks / does as that is for you to decide. However certain events have certain obvious outcomes and I reserve the right as GM to not need to ask permission for certain outcomes*.

The difference that makes this a system-style like RP is that the outcomes of events are governed by a set of attributes your character will possess (you will be able to customise and improve these over time) and a dice roll which takes this as well as the difficulty of what you are attempting to do and how you go about doing it. It’s actually a very simple system and you can be as involved in it or as detached from the process as you like. All I really need from you is to know how you want to spend you attribute points and a description. That being said if you’d prefer to be involved I’ll explain it to you and let you roll for yourself.

*E.g. if your character gets hit by a sword I don’t need to ask whether she’s bleeding or not, I know she is. How your character reacts to those situations is however out of my control, that is your domain.

Content themes:

anything marked with an asterisk (*) is optional in terms of its inclusion or the extent to which it happens.

Non-con / reluctant con

Inter-species sex (monsters, not animals)

Rough sex

nonsexual violence / gore* (depending on how realistic you want it)

Anthros / Furry* (adds a little variation, but if prefered furry characters can be 'humanised')

Multiple partners at the same time*

Bisexuality (in truth the main character could be hetero or homosexual too, but she may well be forced into sexual acts with both genders, so be willing to play both even if you decide the character won't enjoy it)

Body modification (this will only be consensual, so it is included whether you decide to use it or not.)

What I need from you (not your character):

Don’t ask to play if you don’t like what’s in the content list, that’s like asking for an extra hot chilli and then complaining that it burned your mouth. Common sense, eh?

Be literate, have decent grasp of English vocabulary and grammar.

Be honest in your opinion, if you feel something doesn’t work very well then say so. It can probably be changed.

An F-list with what sexual acts you are and are not comfortable with RPing. Don’t ask if rabbit hole is okay, it hasn’t worked for months. I don’t need a massively detailed list, just a yes and no column is fine.

If this sounds like the kind of thing you'd like to try then go ahead and send me a message or reply here and I'm sure between us we can work out what we need to do next, which will probably be making you a character, assigning your starting attributes and me answering any questions you have.

Hopefully somebody out there feels like trying it out, looking forwards to any and all responses -

Irlandais.

Lilark said:
Sounds interesting! Would you care if a male plays the female character?

Hi, I'm perfectly okay with males playing a female character so long as you're capable of managing it convincingly. That being said I'm afraid I currently have discussions ongoing with two other people about this game so I'm currently not going to be accepting any more requests right now. Though if you like I can send you a message if that changes and a slot frees up, I just don't want to take on more than I can manage to start with.

Back
Top Bottom