Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(1 male and 1 female needed for taboo mother/son/son's best friend cuckold RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oblivion2012

Super-Earth
Hello there, I'm searching for 1 female and 1 male to partake in a RP fantasy I have. A RP in which my mother is fucking my best friend behind my back. In which I catch them in my bed room. A story that will scar me but arouse me at the same time. Watching my very own mother being turned into a hardcore slut in front of my own eyes without any remorse. (No homosexual themes in this RP). To be disowned and coming second to my best friend who holds no guilt in fucking my mother in front of me. Who goes as far as to breed her and giving her a superior child. I want to be belittled in every possible way. Its a sick twisted fantasy I know. ^_^

The story could be something along the lines of...

My friend comes by when I just left to the store. He sees my single mother who is in her bathing suit in the backyard in the pool. Decides to join her and flirts. She takes the bait since she has always been attracted to him. They kiss and take things to the nearest bedroom. They fuck thinking I'm going to be a while. I forgot my wallet and head back home. Hear noises from my bedroom and catch them in the act. At first she is surprised but my friend continues anyway. Telling me he only became my friend to get to my mom. Etc.Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom