Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a girl to play a house pet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodlesoup

Star
So, this is separate from my normal request thread because it's not one of my kinkiest ideas, but it could be if you'd like. But just in case you haven't seen my other thread, here's my F-list for a quick reference to my favorite kinks.

But anyways, back to my idea.
I'd like to do a long-term rp about a man and his dog...well, dog not being the right term. The only features she has that resembles a dog are the ears and tail (or a few other things, just suggest them to me). But basically that's kind of the whole idea. The world doesn't treat it as strange because only my char can see your true form. The rest of the world sees her as a dog. It's pretty much just going to be the various sexual and casual escapades of a man and his dog...lady. One day they could be going to the vet, the next they'll be fucking in a public library, the possibilities are endless. :D

Now, this could go in a lot of directions. Maybe all dogs are like this but only my char can see them as girls? Maybe she is a little brat? Maybe she's blindly obedient? Maybe he gets a cat and the two compete for his affections?

PARTNER PREFERENCES

I'd like someone who:
#1 shares at least a couple of my kinks
#2 is willing to play a sub
#3 doesn't mind acting like a dog
#4 is ok with doing tricks
#5 posts at least a couple times a day
#6 posts around a paragraph (give or take) per post of quality writing
#7 is somewhat literate (I'm no grammar Nazi but try to speak clear english)

I prefer playing on either pm or YIM

Private message me if you're interested. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom