Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can't log in with Safari mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retsu

Star
I usually like to check BMR with my iPod, but after clearing my cookies and data on it. I am suddenly unable to log back in on it. I checked to make sure it was just in my iPod, and logged out and logged back in my computer with no problems. I don't know if this is a problem that can be fixed, and while I do have other ways to look at BMR on the go. I would prefer to use Safari because it is a lot faster.

Well, I can try to help, but I am gonna need a bit more info. For instance: What does it do when you type your information in and click log-in?

It just cycles back to the to index as usual, but it's like I just hit the back button because it still says I am a guest.

Hm.

All right, well, if you haven't fixed the problem yet, something I do when Safari messes up on me is double tap the button while I am on the home screen, and it should bring up a list of apps down at the bottom. Hold on to the Safari app in that line-up like you are going to delete it, then tap the X that appears. That should do a total shut down of the app, and completely reset it. That should fix your problem, it usually does for me.

If not, that I would simply google your issue and see what results come up.

Retsu said:
I usually like to check BMR with my iPod, but after clearing my cookies and data on it. I am suddenly unable to log back in on it. I checked to make sure it was just in my iPod, and logged out and logged back in my computer with no problems. I don't know if this is a problem that can be fixed, and while I do have other ways to look at BMR on the go. I would prefer to use Safari because it is a lot faster.

Did you end up blocking cookies?

No, I didn't block cookies. Just cleared them, but I could check quickly and see if that is the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom