Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

a pulse quickening (mxm, D/s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings.
I am looking for a mxm roleplay.

I have several characters in mind for several different scenarios. These scenarios will include many of the following:

D/s, training/breaking (mental and physical), drug use forced and otherwise, abuse, violence, power struggles, ownership, and an element of kidnapping, capture or force.

This will be a story, not a cyber sex session or plot-less smut.

I would prefer to play the character in the submissive role...but I could be persuaded to play the dominant if the storyline is good enough.

My characters are varied and diverse. Most of these boys range from uppity subs to diehard Doms, (though I do have one eager Sub who isn't totally opposed to a life of servitude). Suffice it to say, the majority of these characters will not be submitting easily to the authority of another individual.

I am craving a roleplaying partner who can be open to the idea of my character taking the dominant role at some point in the course of the story. This would occur after my character has been broken extensively. How frequently my character gets to take control is debatable.

Maybe your character is a switch who isn't used to being told what to do. Maybe he is a Dom who just looses the upperhand for a moment. Or perhaps he is even a submissive who found himself in a dominant role somehow.

Don't get me wrong....I don't want this to be the main focus of the roleplay. It is merely an aspect that I would like to include.

Feel free to suggest any ideas you may have.
Plot ideas;

The year is 2028. There was an "accident", a national catastrophe, and the government has recently slipped into tyranny, with martial law in place, oppressive laws and a fanatical police force. The country is at war. But the disaster was all part of the plan to make the populace more willing to accept the changes being implemented by the new government. There is an intense propaganda campaign underway designed to keep the people afraid and confused. A young man (16-25) is a resistance organizer, staging riots and acts of destruction against the new regime. He and his team have been broadcasting their own propaganda, and a lot of people are paying attention to him. He has inside information about the corruption of the government, and he gathers a massive following and is deemed to be a threat. He is abducted and taken to a facility. He wakes up in a dark room. Shortly he meets Your Character. Your Character is his interrogator; his background is up to you. For whatever reason, he was hired to be an enforcer. He has any number of drugs, implements of torture and sexual devices at his disposal. He is given ownership of the rebel, and his task is to discover all that this rebel knows about the regime....and to force him to confess publicly to a litany of brutal crimes. But the revolutionary is not willing to cooperate.....

Modern : He has been a prostitute for almost two years now. It started as a way for him to pay for his drugs, but it developed into his full time career. One night, he is picked up by a gorgeous john (your character) who takes him back to his mansion. But this man is no ordinary john. He has plans to keep the boy, to train him into a creature of sexual servitude, and it's a bonus that the boy is already very well versed in the arts of the flesh. But though he is a prostitute, the boy is a free spirit; he never intended to be enslaved. So he fights tooth and nail for his freedom.

Modern : My character is a criminal, a neglected child who ran away from the foster care system into a life of robberies, petty theft and drugs. He travels from city to city to avoid running into anybody twice. He's careful about who he deals with....until he finds himself in possession of a gun. Then he gets cocky and egotistical, the weapon giving him a false sense of invulnerability. He attempts to rip o ff the wrong person and gets seriously fucked over. Your character is the one he tried to rip off. He could be a serial killer, a psychopathic rich Dom, or connected with the human sex slave trade. He overpowers or outsmarts my character and captures him. He plans to make him submit and to train him to be his personal slave.

Modern : My character is a junkie. Your character is in possession of a large amount of drugs. He might be a drug dealer, a wealthy junkie, a cartel on the border, or a dirty cop. My character discovers yours somehow and offers to do anything for him, if he can just get well. Depending on who your character is, he may want to use your character as a sex toy, or he may want to train him for sale. No matter what, he promises to keep the boy high...and that's all he asked for, isn't it?

Modern or Dystopian future : My character is deemed to be mentally deranged. They tell him he is psychotic. That he needs help. He is confined to an institution, and may even be in isolation. They say he is a murderer. He has tried to tell them...but they won't listen. He had to kill those people...they were a threat to the entire human race. But everyone just thinks he is mad. He is introduced to his new doctor (your character), who is going to try a new treatment plan with him, a radical idea for hopeless cases. The patient is to have no contact with anyone besides the doctor. The treatment involves positive and negative reinforcement, drugs, and electroshock.

Modern : Our characters are brothers, one of them is under 18, the other is an adult. They live in the woods (either in the mountains or in the deep south) with no neighbors in sight. When their father dies in a conflict with a gang, the older brother is given custody of the younger (their mother has been in prison for years). The older brother has terrorized his sibling for years now, but he loves him, and he keeps his mouth shut. Now that their parents are out of the picture, your character decides it's time to take things to the next level. He begins to share his drugs with my character, getting him hooked and lessening his inhibitions....

I have several plot ideas that I will be posting shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom