Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Super_Hero / Comic Fan-Based Roleplay - Read Inside! F/F or F/Futa Only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there everyone, it's the super bubbly Ashrynn bringing you this important advertisement on my need for a partner as Nerdy as I am! Just kidding!

I am trying to find someone that would like to do a roleplay based on characters from the Marvel(Primarily) or DC Universe. Mainly story-lines of domination whether it be the Villain or Hero that conquers just depends on the characters we use and how we decide to go in this roleplay.

Right now I am looking for something a tad-bit more on the smut side, though romance is not ruled out. However, I require people to be absolutely, 100%... semi-literate. Long, detailed posts are also a requirement as they keep the roleplay fresh and on-going.

Below is a post from one of my old roleplay partners that best details what I'm looking for. This one was one where She-Hulk had started to live with a de-powered Enchantress :)

Read and hit me up, Yo!

Amora’s ambushes right before an important call or meeting left Jenn a bundle of sexual tension. Her day was filled with fixing The Enchantress’s mistakes, trying to smooth over the drama Amora left in her wake, and the embarrassing struggle to not jizz in her own panties at the witches passionate ministrations. For once, she was glad her human form had such a small member; at least her tiny nub was easy to conceal.

Jenn left work early, Amora had driven her to nigh insanity in more ways than one. A headache pounded through her skull, and she felt like her groin was on fire. A meager six hours with Amora had nearly driven her mad; no wonder Thor liked to fight so much!

On her way back to the house she drove by a store for ‘erotic goods’. Normally she paid no attention to those kinds of things, but her recent experiences had changed her perspective. Her eye flickered over the posters of barely dressed models and landed upon an advertisement for a White Queen costume. Her heart nearly stopped. She HAD to have that, and she HAD to have Amora in it.

A few minutes later she had the Emma Frost costume, a costume for herself, and a leash and collar for her latest possession. Amora needed to learn her place. Perhaps being collared would help the reality of her situation sink in, and even if it didn't Jenn wanted to see her former rival leashed to the bed like a naughty animal!

Jenn packaged up the costume and sent it to her personal assistant then returned to her apartment. There she slipped out of the cloths of Jennifer Walters, standing naked in the bathroom. She could not help but look at herself in the mirror. Short, virtually everyone towered over her, and thin, she had a flat body with few curves. Even fully erect member was small, barely poking out from between her thighs, more of an embarrassment than anything. Jennifer sighed.

Then she transformed. Her pale skin took on a green hew and muscles begin to ripple. Bones lengthened and her eyes changed. A little prick became an angry cock. She wasn’t Jennifer Walters anymore, she was a Hulk. Big, green and powerful; this is who she wanted to be, a six foot seven gammazon.

Now she felt powerful; now she was going to have her way with Amora’s body. No more being taunted by her own property! She thought about that as she slipped into her own costume; a black corset wrapped around her waist and lifted her heavy green breasts. Long black gloves came up past her elbows, the material rippling as She-Hulk flexed her powerful muscles. Then came the boots, black thigh highs like Ms. Marvel’s old costume; She-Hulk always thought her boots made her look sexy and powerful. Most importantly, they drew attention to the huge green monster hanging between her legs. Hard and angry it quivered with Jenn’s pent up frustration. She wanted Amora to see it, for fear to flicker in her eyes as she imagined what was about to happen to her. Amora had taunted her all day, had teased her and toyed with her; now She-Hulk intended to use the blond woman like an animal.

After she heard Amora return home and the rustling sounds of her costume change She-Hulk stepped from the bathroom and crossed her arms, looking down at her possession. The Emma Frost costume nearly drove her over the edge- she stood in shock for a moment, restraining herself from pinning Amora to the floor and taking her right there. “Mmmm… wow. Come over here, I have something else for you.” She rattles the white leather collar that is clutched in her mighty green fist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom