Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for ((MxM)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, Im Looking to Pair up one of my Best Fantasy based Character with yours. I Have been wanting to do a MXM Rp for some time but could never find some one to do t with me.

... Anyhow, Im Into fantasy based role plays ONLY. I find that t give versatility in role plays, allowing to make up your one world and beings with ease. What I am Looking for In this Role play though Is find someone who dose not mind having there way with a Character who turns into a dragon. My Main Character Can be in ether Dragon or human for...maybe switching to both.

]
My Character Info: BlueJay Is from a huntsmen/ bounty hunter from a clan that can transform fro various kinds of animals and beasts. He has a vary troubled past, abuse from his father and being tossed away from his family. To combat this pain he often is found smoking from a pipe that always made him seem hazy.

Plot:Well One day on a bounty mission, He meets YOU...after a battle with his father. BlueJay body was covered in deep scars and he was collapsed on the ground barely hanging on to dear life. You do what you can to heal him and promise hm that you will help Blue reclaim his family/Clan ans defeat his father... relation forms between the two soon blossoming into a powerful relationship

Kinks:
" body parts" that are over sized
Licking and sucking
Body rubbing
Long hair

PM Me for more detail ~ Thank you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom