Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Allô, chere! (M seeking F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qant00AT

Super-Earth
Bonjur mon ami, if you didn't quite catch the hint in the title then I'll tell you. I'm looking to play as Gambit, my favorite member of the X-Men and one of my favorites in all of Marvel.

I had a certain idea spark involving another famous thief in Marvel, Black Cat. The story idea is:

The former X-Man known as Gambit and the notorious cat burglar Felicia Hardy are working together to acquire the priceless portrait of Dr. Doom from a dangerous mafia crime boss. But they are not the only ones looking for a quick score. An assortment of Marvel heroes and villains will be on the scene, including the Thieves Guild, the Sinister Six and Black Cat's former flame, the Amazing Spider-Man!

Setting:
Though we will be using the Marvel Universe as a template, the universe is adulterated to suit our needs. In this game, the protagonists are both in a business relationship. Though with running through buildings and bashing other thieves, who's to say things don't get sexually charged.

Pairings: Gambit x Rogue
Gambit x Storm
Gambit x Emma Frost

Kinks: Willing to discuss this subject with my partner

Other Stuff: While I do like the idea above I'm not against paring him with other women like his beautiful Southern Belle, Rouge. If you bring me others then I certainly will listen.

So the idea that I posted has been taken, though I'm still looking to play as Gambit. So, bump!

I'm a big Gambit/Rogue Shipper, know my way around the Southern Mutant. But I normally combine the Comic book version with the movie version, add a little of the cartoon version into the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom