Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Transformation and Mind Control and Debauchery, Oh My! [M lf F/Futa][IM Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
Hello Bluemoon! I've been suffering a rather disturbing lack of transformation and mind control RP as of late, so I thought it was time to create a thread dedicated solely to malleable minds and shaping physiques! I'm looking to play a male or futa character, or even a male who becomes a futa, with female or futa characters, or even a female who...you get the idea. I'm also a switch who will happily dom, sub, or just toss those roles out the window. Additionally I'm only looking to play over IMs.

I can provide for a wide variety of scenes, themes, and plots, everything from sweet and snuggly spooning on the couch to unbridled lust giving way to delicious slapping of flesh against slick flesh as wanton passions flare! Do you like the thought of a magical academy filled with curious students testing out new spells on each other? How about a lascivious erotic resort where anything goes? Traveling across the stars where the latest in bioengineering and robotics can make anything with your body possible, or exploring a fantastic landscape full of kinky knights, sultry sorceresses, and all manner of monster girls? This is only a taste of the smut I can provide as I love creating new and tantalizing ideas to suit my partner's desires.

But enough of that, onto the changes! Do note that no one particular transformation or mental change is required. I'm just as malleable as the transformations I enjoy, so feel free to only ask for the changes and kinks you have an interest in, the rest never need be touched during RP.

The Physical

I'm open to a wide variety of ways to reshape the body into new and exciting forms! Breast growth, ass growth, adding on curves in general, growing taller or even growing older! We could even have a gal grow a cock (or two) to make things fabulously futatastic! Growth is good, but so is shrinking! Whether reducing to a shorter height, shrinking down proportions, going all the way down to mini-size or turning back time I'm quite fond of reducing as much as I am of enlarging! Lets just keep all ages and appearances within site rules to avoid unnecessary weirdness. Hey, even I have my limits!

For more extensive body changes I also enjoy transformation into other races and creatures from fantasy, sci-fi, and just about any game or setting. If its exotic I'll probably love it! Elves, halflings and dwarves are lovely, as are all sorts of monster girls from harpies, lamia, succubi, and kitsune, to cat, goo, and dragon girls! I enjoy both the variety that merely includes animal ears and a tail as well as full body fur and scales, appropriate genitals optional! My one big preference is having a mostly human face no matter what is covering it. Pronounced muzzles and snouts just don't do it for me. Robotic girls get a special mention as well, either partial or fully mechanical, or converting the former to the latter. Full customization? Yummy! And since it segues nicely into the next segment, I also enjoy bimbofication and the arguably more sinister nerdification. Yes, turning characters into geeks and nerds. I'm a sick, kinky monster, I know!

The Mental

As much as I love changing bodies, I do love transforming minds too! All manner of mind control, hypnosis and reshaping personalities are very much welcome. Inducing lust with a spell, making a mind open to the power of suggestion with a crystal, mesmerizing swirling eyes leaving thoughts completely empty and blank, or reprogramming neural implants to ensure a character thinks just the way you want are all wonderful ways we could tinker with mental alterations! Making loyal and obedient pets, giving personality adjusts, or creating mindless dolls are all examples of the kinds of changes and control I enjoy.

The Existential

Here I'd like to include some of the more...out there transformations and changes I've either experimented with in the past or am curious to try out myself:

Cloning, twining, and creating copies of a character is the first, whether it is creating a new clone or twin through magic or transforming one or several characters into perfect replicas of another. Something else along these lines is having a character that is essentially two bodies inhabited by one mind. Consider a pair of twins that seem to be two completely separate personalities that can have arguments wildly varying opinions, when in truth they are merely one consciousness telepathically connected through two bodies. Perhaps they were once two unique personalities that eventually merged, or there was always only one "mind" between the two.

The next is merging and absorbing characters, usually to enhance sexual features or stimulation. Want larger and more sensitive breasts? Just absorb another girl into your chest! She can share in the sensation of pleasure of having your breasts fondled but nothing else until she is released from captivity (if ever). The same applies to essentially any body party, including growing a cock for going from female to futa.

Last on the list are inanimate or mostly inanimate objects, transforming characters into dildos, pocket pussies, latex dolls and other sextoys along with set-pieces such as fuckable or merely decorative stone or glass sculptures. The character would retain consciousness in all cases and would be able to experience pleasure and other sensations regardless of new form. Other changes could include busts and torsos that serve as pillows (who doesn't love resting their head on breasts?) and clothing. As always, I'm open to suggestions and trying out new things!

My Kinks: This is only a guideline. Pick and choose however few or many you enjoy, and the rest never need to be touched. Also feel free to suggest anything that isn't on the list!

Cuddling, Teasing, Fondling, Foreplay, Spanking, Oral, Incest, Light Bondage and Discipline, Ageplay (Older Women), Robot/Android Girls, Slime/Goo Girls, Succubi/Incubi, Transformation, Mind Control/Hypnosis, and Magic.

My No's:

Rape/Non-con (Mind Control/Hypnosis is the exception), Humiliation and Degradation, Furry, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Gore, Blood, and Snuff.

If you'd like to get in touch with me, just toss a PM my way and we can swap IM info. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom