Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A master needs pets. (Dom Male Seeking Sub/Switch Females)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeMaster

Meteorite
I am looking for female writing partners to partake in mainly smut based role plays since I get my fill of plot/story-based role plays elsewhere. So I'm shamelessly saying that I'm here to get kinky. This does not mean that I don't like story and plot, I love them both. Even a story set up to have a lot of sex scenes still has a plot and a story behind it, so I'm not saying that we cast it out I'm just looking for a good balance between the two if not leaning more slightly toward the smut.

I'm looking for females that don't mind reading and writing at least a few paragraphs for each post. Quality is always better than quantity, but there comes a point where little bits of text cannot hope to achieve quality. So I'm looking for someone that likes the juicy details like I do. Don't be afraid to describe the surroundings, what your character is wearing, thinking, feeling or doing. Also don't hold back on those naughty and lewd descriptions during the sex scenes.

As for my ONs/OFFs just know that I am very adventurist and there are a few things I won't try. It all depends on the role play and the pairing. Some things I would like to leave out completely are:
Scat Play - I just don't find it appealing at all...this does not rule out watersports
Gang Bang - My characters don't like to share but that does not rule out participating in an orgy
Vore - I don't find it sexually attractive
Gore - Just leave it out of the bedroom, blood-play is fine though
Non-Stop Rape - Starting out with non-con is fine but I want it to go somewhere from there...rape scene after rape scene gets boring fast.
Fisting - Why fist her perfectly tight hole when I can shove a large cock in it instead?

NOTE: Not all the ideas have to involve humans. I like other various races too such as elves, demons, angels, furries/anthros, werewolves, vampires, etc.

OLDER MALE/YOUNGER FEMALE IDEAS

The King - As king he has given himself the right to sleep with any woman within the Kingdom or within his grasp. This could range from his daughters, to the daughters of others, to women about to be married, women already married, to various virgins or women that have just become of age and are seeking marriage. Also slaves/servants/maids/harem girls and women captured from another Kingdom/Village are also fair game to him. Interracial can definitely be a thing here as well, such as if she is of a different Kingdom and different race. There can be many forms of public scenes such as servicing him on the throne, at war meetings, or while his chariot is riding down the street.

The Father/Step Father - He starts to take notice to how his daughter is developing. Perhaps he catches her dressing, taking a shower, masturbating or even finds her with another boy. He can find ways to teach her to be his and how to please a man, or rather how to please him. If she is the rebellious type then of course he can teach her some lessons and punish her in various ways. Though he also loves daughters that are playful, curious and obedient. Maybe her mother is no longer around and she is to take her place by cooking, cleaning and tending to her daddy's dick...but maybe mom is still around and they have to be careful that they don't get caught or perhaps the mother does know and she allows it for whatever reason.

The Older Brother/Step Brother - Just like the Father in many ways, but instead it's the brother who has taken an interest in his younger sister. It could be for the same reasons as the Father or the Brother could have different reasons such as he is a young male in his prime, horny and desperate for sex. It can be rough and forceful or a bit more passionate if sister loves her big brother and wants to make him feel good and wants to be his...maybe even a girlfriend/boyfriend situation.

The Boss - He is a man of great riches and as such he has many people working under him, including a secretary that tends to more than just his business needs and in return she gets a big fat bonus in every paycheck. She is there to service him under the desk privately when meeting with a client or fucking on the desk when alone. If in the need and there is no privacy then they can always take it to the executive bathroom or go the the hotel for their lunch break. Of course he brings her on all of his business trips for fun in the limo and private jets. Married or not, he will call her away from home or make her stay late so they can burn a few extra calories that night thrusting against the large window and balcony that overlooks the city. He could also be part of a society where this is regular and takes her to a business meeting where all the men have someone sucking them off or riding them as they talk business. Formal business orgy anyone?

The Boyfriend - She is younger than him, maybe younger than socially acceptable. He shows her the ways of sex and pleasuring him and experiments with various kinks. He is the jealous and possessive type though, meaning he may get a bit rough just to show that he owns her, especially if she is young and in another school than him and around other boys (such as if he is in college and she is in high school, or perhaps he is no longer in school at all). He will spoil her but also demand things from her. He may buy her slutty outfits and take her out to places where they can have some fun...and maybe record everything they do and take pictures of her to share over the internet. In the end she will be more than his girlfriend, she is also his sex pet but loves and craves every minute of it.

The Dealer - He is a crime boss of some sort or just a well connected dealer and peddles drugs. She is an addict. Maybe she has lost everything due to it or she is completely leaving her life behind for the drugs. Basically he starts trading her drugs for sex, getting her hooked and coming back for more and more until she is his or maybe she becomes his right away if she is that desperate. Soon it's not only the drugs she is addicted to, but him as well as she relates the drugs to being around him and the glorious rough and kinky sex that they have. She is his personal slut and whore, riding around with him and pleasuring him whenever he wants...he even brands her with a tattoo so men in the neighborhood know not to touch or mess with his property.

The Loan Shark - Desperate and in need of money? He is there to lend it out and take advantage of people. She could be a young girl trying to make it on her own but when she can't pay him back then she has to become his sex slave to work out the debt. Or it could be an older woman/couple with a large loan that cannot pay it off and instead he takes their daughter and trains her to be his little sex pet in order to pay off her parent's debt.

YOUNGER MALE/OLDER FEMALE IDEAS

Son/Step Son - His mom or step mom may be feeling unattractive due to her husband/his father not paying attention to her anymore. Her son/step son is more than willing to prove her wrong as he wants nothing more than to fuck this MILF, loving her plump body and filled out curves. Maybe he wants to assert himself as the man of the household, perhaps his father is out of the picture for whatever reason or always off on business. Maybe he just wants to claim her right behind his fathers back and pleasure her in ways his old man never could. Or...his new step mom only married his father for money and now her step son is out to exploit her.

The Neighbor - Next door there lives a young stud who has his eye all over the older woman he lives close to. If she is married then he will visit her whenever her husband is out and give her the fucking of a lifetime. If she is single or her husband is never around then maybe he will come over to help her with something in particular...but the only payment he will want is her mouth on his cock and then deep inside her.

Younger Brother - Younger brother has noticed just how sexy and attractive his older sister is, maybe even so that he has been masturbating to her and jerking off into her panties. All this time he is just waiting for a moment to take advantage of her. She could be asleep and he sneaks into her room to play with her, or perhaps she comes home drunk and he manipulates her poor sense of judgment. There are many ways he would like to jump her, while she is sunbathing...when she is dressing or taking a shower, he is always watching. Maybe big sister notices and has even spotted him watching or jerking off to her and wants her younger brother too.

The Exchange Student - For this one I would like the exchange student to most likely be an anthro/furry. The exchange program being between humans and furries in order to help thin the line of segregation and racism between them. I prefer to play canines, but I like playing as other anthros as well if you have a preference. Anyways the basic idea is that the exchange furry lives with the exchange family of humans. While there he establishes a sexual dominance over the MILF in the house as he shows his canine cock is so much better than that of her human husband's by fucking her and giving her the best orgasms of her life. Maybe his goal is to even impregnate her to further establish his dominance.

The Roommate - This is a college setting. An older woman has returned to college because she could not complete it at an earlier time due to various reasons, such as children/marriage/work/etc. Now that she is married though and with her husband bringing in a hefty income she can go to college and decides to go out of state and stay in a dorm so she can spend her time focused and studying rather than distracted by elements of her household and hometown. There she meets a young stud who wants nothing more than to claim her as his own. Perhaps he seduces her, or maybe she gets drunk at a party and he takes advantage of her and it goes from there. Basically the two of them enter into a sexual relationship at the college and even move into the same dorm together and he helps her with the college experience she never had before. Every night and morning he is fucking her brains out, even going so far to record it...with or without her knowledge. If she ever tries to back out he could blackmail her with it or just go ahead and send all the videos to her husband just to show him how his wife likes his dick so much better.

If you are interested in role playing with me and like any of my ideas or have some ideas of your own then feel free to send me a PM. I like to discuss a potential role play before jumping into it. If you do PM me just make sure you at least have somewhat of an idea of what you are looking for, you don't need to have all the details hashed out yet. Feel free to ask me anything too about an idea or kink, I'm an open book and I promise I'm friendly.​

Hi ^ ^ My first day has brought me here and this sounds like a nifty idea though I was curious what Switch was it was the only term I didn't recognize and I thought i'd ask before diving right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom