Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new world, a new war...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mera1506

Supernova
Two wars in less then ten years and both finally over. Although her role in the final battle had been limited Eva was exhausted, but from the whole war. The same tiredness she felt when the first one ended. But hopefully this would be the end of it. It seemed that way. She set course for the eternal when a spacial anomily tried to suck her gundam in. The sheer force forced her to fly into it or be ripped apart. She chose for option number one. She ended up in what looked like normal space again, but something wasn't right.

There were colonies, but they looked nothing like the ones she knew. And there was something flying not too far from her, maybe a fighter? It sort of looked like one. She'd have to descend to and changed to fighter mode as well and activated the cooling system. Whoever was in that machine might be able to give her some answers besides it would be easier to blend in on earth then ask access to a space colony. She wouldn't at this point even know where the entrance was and there would be a chance of someone trying to shoot her down and she was done killing and didn't want to be killed. She had no idea yet what kind of technology was used here so she should play it safe.

Duo was surprised when the detonation device didn't work. He didn't want Deathscythe to be used to mass murder. Then Proffessor G appeared. "So you were planning to destroy deathscythe. You really don't think I'd let you destroy it so easily do you?" He said then reached into Duo's clothes and pulled out a gun. "You were planning on killing me too I see." He then added.
"Actually I was going to kill everyone here including myself. If it stops Deathcythe from being used in mass murder I'll be the God of death any day." He said.
"If you're willing to go that far why don't you steal Deathscythe and fight OZ."
"Steal Deathscythe?" Duo asked.
"There's a man on the pacific coast named Howard, you can rely on him." Proffessor G said and walked away.
Duo loaded in the Deathscythe and took off as the designated time. Four others launched as well. This was going to be tough, but he wouldn't, he would never run away from this. Someone needed to end this madness might as well be him. At some point the sensors in the podd went crazy, but only for a little while. He tried to get a visual but couldn't. But his trip seemed to go OK, a little bit rough of whatever it was that was out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom