Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot for Teacher! [M LF F][IM Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
Hello Bluemoon! A new craving means a new thread as usual, but before we get to the juicy details I'll share the dirty on my RPing habits. I will only play over IMs, and I'm looking primarily for smut. Do note that smut also includes romance, foreplay, and sweet doting and affection for me. I can provide build up, I'm just not into super complex stories that go on for a while before we jump into the naughty. I can give responses anywhere from 3-4 lines to 3-4 paragraphs, varying my writing entirely on my partner's preference and how much I receive in response. I am a switch, so I will happily dom, sub, or keep things equal between the characters. Sex can be all sweet and cuddly, rough and hard, or just a fiery, passionate mess with a whole lot of being bent over furniture.

With that out of the way, we can get down to the good stuff! I'm looking for the illicit thrill of student/teacher relations! I'm after the role of playing the student myself, so I find myself seeking someone to play a teacher in search of forbidden fruit. I'm primarily interested in High School scenes but I can move up to playing a freshman in college. Your character can be any age you like, from a young, recent college grad to a woman who has been teaching for a decade or longer.

I can play out any angle of the dom/sub spectrum, or toss it completely out the window in favor of romance. From a dominant student seducing his meek teacher or vice versa, to making a pet out of his educator or becoming her favorite little toy, or just lots of snuggling and fluffy, tender moments with the taboo nature of their relationship spicing things up are all very much welcome to me!

Sample Plot: In the interest of keeping this post brief, I'll stick to sharing only one plot idea here. I'm more than happy to discuss others if you'd like to get in touch!

She was easily his favorite teacher. He'd often find himself hanging around after school, sneaking into her class to have lunch, and often sharing conversation with the woman. There was nothing inappropriate about their relationship, though. Any compliments given were purely innocent, and all flirtatious comments were made purely in jest. The two shared a close, but perfectly normal and healthy student-teacher relationship as they each already had someone quite special in their lives.

Their virtual lives, of course. Both student and teacher were players in a popular online game, one in which each had formed a close bond with another player. Chatting went to flirting, which in turned developed into strong feelings as an online romance took root. Pictures were never seen, voices were never heard, as the teacher was too afraid of shattering her happy little fantasy and the student too naive to know any better. That all changed one day as he spotted a familiar looking game on his teacher's laptop after class. In his excitement, he offered to show his favorite teacher his character - one it turns out she knew very, very well.

My Kinks: This is only a guideline. Pick and choose however few or many you enjoy, and the rest never need to be touched. Also feel free to suggest anything that isn't on the list!

Cuddling, Teasing, Fondling, Foreplay, Spanking, Oral, Incest, Light Bondage and Discipline, Ageplay (Older Women), Robot/Android Girls, Slime/Goo Girls, Succubi/Incubi, Monster Girls, Transformation, Hypnotism/Mind Control, and Magic.

My No's:

Rape, Humiliation and Degradation, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Gore, Blood, and Snuff.

If you're interested, just toss me a PM and we can get in touch. Again, this is for IMs only. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom