Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why not set up a Crowdit or Indiegogo account for Bluemoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
It is a suggestion to help and save Bluemoon. Why not set up a Crowdit page, Indiegogo account, or Kickstarter? It would help to promote the site here and raise the money to save Bluemoon. I have used Crowdit and Indiegogo to raise money formy feature film called "THE POSSESSION OF INNOCENCE". It was my first go at it and I do plan on using it once again to get "THE POSSESSION OF INNOCENCE" made. I have a artist creating a movie poster right now to post it and I am working on my movie trailer now. If anyone wants to keep track of what is going on then check out THE POSESSION OF INNOCENCE on Facebook.

Rob

Because this is an adult-only forum, and the terms of service for those sites expressly forbid fundraising for this sort of thing.

Vekseid said:
Because this is an adult-only forum, and the terms of service for those sites expressly forbid fundraising for this sort of thing.

I was trying to help and did not realize that their terms did not allow a site like this to be on there.

RobBase086 said:
It is a suggestion to help and save Bluemoon. Why not set up a Crowdit page, Indiegogo account, or Kickstarter? It would help to promote the site here and raise the money to save Bluemoon. I have used Crowdit and Indiegogo to raise money formy feature film called "THE POSSESSION OF INNOCENCE". It was my first go at it and I do plan on using it once again to get "THE POSSESSION OF INNOCENCE" made. I have a artist creating a movie poster right now to post it and I am working on my movie trailer now. If anyone wants to keep track of what is going on then check out THE POSESSION OF INNOCENCE on Facebook.

Rob

My Kickstarter campaign has raised $80 and I just started it yesterday evening to make my first movie called THE POSSESSION OF INNOCENCE. I wanted to let everyone know about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom