Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desperate for Email Roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
All my partners have left me, so I am in need of more partners. The two things I am looking for most are Real People and Fandoms, though we can revert to original roleplays if needed.

For Real People, I want Celeb x OC (Where I play the OC). I have almost 30 plots, and badly want to try some of them. I do not want to do this where I play the celeb and you play OC, nor do I want it where we are both OC or both Celeb.
Some ideas for celebs you could be are Katy Perry, Mila Kunis, Emma Stone, Emma Watson.

For Fandoms (similar to above), I want Canon x OC (Where I play the OC). I have many different fandoms, each with at the very least an idea on what I want for that fandom in a roleplay. Below I will list what fandoms I roleplay.

Harry Potter
Iron Man
Spiderman
X-Men
Avengers
Fantastic Four
Pacific Rim
Batman
The Wolverine
Transformers
Dodgeball
Kickass
Austin Powers
The Internship
How I Met Your Mother
Grown Ups
Pirates of the Caribbean
Big Bang Theory
Zombieland
Hunger Games
Star Wars
The Other Guys
Mortal Kombat
Saints Row
Dota 2
Mario
Scooby Doo
Simpsons
Futurama
Family Guy
American Dad
Cleveland Show
Pokemon

If you have any ideas, tell me. I do not do some of the common stuff like Doctor Who, Thor, etc.

If you do not like any of those, then we can do an original roleplay. Something modern or Slice of Life would be greatly preferred, and again, I have many many ideas.

Contact my email at random161@hotmail.com. If you do not roleplay over email, send me a PM and maybe we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom