SAMKO (Valerian & Greeneyed23

Greeneyed23

Pulsar
January 2006

"Take care Cheif."

The big man nodded as he hefted his duffel bag over his shoulder and walked out of the gates without a word. He did not pause. He did not look back. Why should he look back.

Leavenworth Penitentary held nothing for him now. He had served his time and was a free man now.

Jason Greyhawk was fullblood Apache and Choctaw but he had bred to the size of a small giant. Standing at least 6'4 and weighing well over two hundred pounds all of it hard chiseled prison muscle he was a man not to be trifled with. He walked along silently heading west. He had no real reason he just felt that would be best. he had no friends no family no life and no desire for any of them.

He had been inside for striking an officer. He had done so after his Force Recon Unit had barely managed to crawl back to base in Afghanistan badly torn up and with four dead only to be bawled out for not following orders by this pissant second lieutenant. Gunnery Sergeant Greyhawk just couldn't handle it and punched the officer in the mouth breaking his jaw nose and four of his teeth. That had been back in 2004. He had been sentenced to five years but only served two because he had not bothered anybody was not violent and had helped break a drug ring in the prison. He detested drugs.

Now he was out and he was going to find something.

April 2006

Charming California.

A lovely little town with happy hard working people. Jason arrived on a quiet Saturday morning. He was walking by Teller Morrow when a pretty young blonde bumped into him backing out of the lot talking to a handsome blonde man. "Jax I-" She yelped as she fell into Jason who caught her quickly.

"You ok?"

"Yeah but..." he looked up to see several bikers around him. Jason gently lifted her back onto her feet as the young blonde man firmly pushed her behind him. Jason raised his hands. "Hey gents I'm just passing by. The lady nearly fell. I swear." He had noticed the big knives and the well hidden guns each man had and did not push it.

The Sons of Anarchy, Redwood Originals, were paranoid because they were currently not at war but there were rumbles of trouble. Especially with the Mayans. Jason was tall yes but he had naturally deep brown skin and long jet black hair and currently a well groomed goatee and mustache just like Alvarez'. Jax saw tig's twitching eye and raised a hand. Clay was just coming out of the garage with Gemma who scowled at the grouping but both were too far away to handle it.

Jax said. "No harm done bro. Where ya headed?"

Jason slowly lowered his hands. "West."

Jax's eyes flicked over Jason's bare right arm taking in the power muscle and throbbing veins that spoke of a very very strong man. And the ink that marked him as a Marine. 'You served?"

Jason nodded and just like that the others began to trickle away as Jax led Jason toward the clubhouse. "Force Recon 1st Marine Division Camp Pendleton."

Jax whistled. "So you were special forces?"

Jason nodded again. "Swift. Silent. Deadly."

"So what's out West Jason?"

"Nothing really...."

"I see...have a beer man. Ever considering settling down someplace?"

"Where?"

"Here?"

Jason sipped his beer but leaned forward interested.

June 2007

"Welcome brother." Jax hung the full patch Reaper on Jason's back with a smile then they hugged and Jason went to hug his new brothers. His year as a prospect and the months he had been a hanger on and had been fully checked out. Now he was patched in.

The party for his patching in was wild but Jason stayed quiet. He was not a big drinker and the crow eaters weren't really to his taste. he still had fun and even went a few rounds in the ring with Tig, Happy and Jax, but was not surprised when Clay and Jax got him alone around the table. He sat in his place, the far right his back to the door and watched his Prez and his VP in their places. He watched them calmly waiting. Jax said "We need a big favor brother." Jason nodded. "Anything for the club. You know that." Clay nodded. "We need you to leave Charming. Start a new charter." "Where?"

"Kansas or Oklahoma."

Jason arched an eyebrow. "I will do it but Im going to be out there basically on my own.... Texas will be really far...and am I supposed to be the sergeant at arms?"

Clay shook his head. 'Nope. President. I'll be sending you three nomads for your Vp Sarge and Secretary slots. They want a home church anyway. Your job is to distract everyone from our new charters in Colorado, Idaho, and Montana. we are also sending you with a hundred grand. Gathered in from all the charters that are well stocked. You are going to be our pipeline from the south. And you are going to back up Texas. obviously recruitment is key. So bring in anyone. SAMMONT already has the first female Son so don't worry about that. Just go and get started. And we'll be sending you with a pair of shipments of weapons. One big one for selling to increase income when you have a good base and area setup, and the first smaller one for personal defense."

"You got it Clay. I do hate to leave SAMCRO though..."

"Well you wont need to change bottom rockers until you have everything set up. By then we should have even more backup for you. Just remember recruit first. Handle business of course but don't try to grow yet. You gotta have numbers. It needs to be a big club. Alright?"

Jason nodded. "You got it Clay. Anything else?"

Clay shook his head and Jax said. "Yeah. Make your charter the hardhitters. Our version of the special forces. You know about the trouble we are having with the Mayans. You need to be able to get to all of our charters with speed...like a flashflood. Can you do it?" Jason grinned. "Of course Jax."

He grinned as Jax's eyes flicked over the man's cut. On his left breast lay the Redwood Original patch and on his right the Men of Mayhem patch. Jax smiled. "I bet. Good luck bro.'

August 2007

Jason sat at the head of his own carved redwood table the reaper set deep in the table. He now had a bottom rocker on his cut saying SAMKO. They had settled in the border town of Greenville that sat on Highway 25 in Kansas and Highway 136 in Oklahoma. The club house sat in the center of the a failed minimal that Jason had completely bought out. Now it held a huge gym including fight training gear and a pair of stores that enclosed the parking lot. One was a video game store that the Sergeant at Arms ran. He was a younger Son, only 27, his name was Tim Watkins or T-dub. He was already making good money and earning a great reputation. The other was a motorcycle shop run by the VP, Brian 'BK' Konrad and Horace Lancaster or Lance. They also made good money and kept the club's bikes in repair. Jason ran the gym including training people to fight and had even hired a number of personal trainers as well. They had begun having fight nights and were making a killing. The club house was between the game store and the gym well and perfectly hidden while on the other side was a blank wall. Actually it was a rather impressive warehouse filled currently with weapons and ammo in a steel reinforced environmentally controlled area.

Now Jason looked at the first seven prospects for SAMKO. Each had been very carefully checked and rechecked before being allowed to stand for be a prospect. "You now have one year to stand by this club before you have earned the right to wear a top rocker for this club. No questions no exceptions. now get out!" He banged the gavel as the prospects scrambled to leave. Jason grinned at his brothers. "Well now things are ready to get going."

Back
Top Bottom