Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cute ghost girl or monster girls needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been wanting to do a couple rps involving non-human females such as lamias, mermaids, slimes, alraunes, ghosts, and other such humanoid monster girls. Specifically I have two scenarios I'd like to go for which I will share after giving my rp do's and don'ts.

-Be literate. Proper spelling and grammar makes a world of difference.
-Speak up. If you have ideas, share them! I'm open to new possibilities with any rp I am doing.
-Let me know if you need time between posts. We all have lives to lead, and I am an understanding guy, so if you need time, just tell me.
-You control your characters, I control mine. Simple as that.

Now then, for kinks I am open to most things, but what I WON'T do is:

vore, gore, bdsm, pain, humiliation, non-con, impreg, toilet stuff, or rape

If you have kinks you want included then let me know ahead of time and I'll tell you if its ok with me or not. Now then, on to the good stuff!

Ghost Girl: I play a teenager or 20-something guy who has just moved into a new house. Its a bit older, but isn't rundown or ramshackle. He can be with family or roommates depending on the age. However, little does he know that decades before, a young woman died in that house, and her spirit still remains in its walls. Now there are lots of ways we can do this. It can be a sweet romance as the two meet each other and grow closer to each other, or a bit more smutty, with her watching him jerk off and slowly growing bold enough to help him out. There's plenty of possibilities here and I am more than happy to work out something unique and fun!

Isle of the Monster Girls: I'll be a young man who's deep sea fishing trip went awry when a sudden monsoon caused his boat to crash and leaving him stranded on an uncharted island. However, the inhabitants of the island are more than happy to lend him a hand, though they are far from the savage tribes one might think to find in such a place, and many of them might have taken a fancy to the strange newcomer. This can be a smutty "bang em all" kinda rp, or we can make some plot involving tribal politics and rivalries between different monster-girl species, with my character suddenly finding himself in the role of mediator. There is a variety of species we can use, so lets get creative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom