Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Soul Caliber Yuri (Jashin/Darkest Fate)

Jashin

Super-Earth
Ivy wakes up with a groan in the cell of the dungeon at Ostrheinsburg; the white haired woman tries to move but finds that impossible, due to the shackles holding her to the wall. She supposes she should be happy to wake up at all. Ivy had entered the castle with the intention of defeating Knightmare and claiming Soul Edge for herself. She had done well against the Azure Knight’s lizardmen, but once the time to came to duel Knightmare himself, she hadn’t faired so well. She had underestimated his unnatural toughness, and his unnatural strength. One hit from the flat of that demonic blade and Ivy was down for the count. She can only guess why she was left alive, though she has a very good guess.
She still had her “Armor” on, The tight strips of purple leather that made her amazing body look even better, right now she was most thankful for the heels, without the added height she would be dangling off the floor. No weapon, but of course that was to be expected. Taking stock of the place, she was surprised to see a second woman similar shacked on the wall opposite her, her body hidden by shadows.

How long had she been hanging there? Time had little meaning when you hung from chains upon a wall. Even if you had been trained in measuring it, as Taki had, you could only judge so much. She knew that she'd been defeated by Nightmare, if just barely. She'd been taken by surprise by a backhand at a crucial juncture, resulting in her taking a blow that she should have been able to dodge. Next thing the nimble ninja knew, she was a wall accessory.

Taki had already tried to escape. She'd tested the limits of the chains binding her, even managing to slide a hand out of one manacle once. Yet the others were too tight. Her weapons had been taken from her, as well as additions to her armor. now she wore little besides her jumpsuit, the brilliant red cloth clinging tightly to her body. It bore several soiled streaks from her movements. A handful of tears from her recent fight revealed the slightly tanned skin beneath.

Now that she had someone else to look at, Taki shifted her gaze. Her eyes narrowed as she saw the familiar face: Ivy. They'd met on the battlefield once before, the whip-sword wielding noble fighting off Taki for some time. Till the coward had escaped, dashing off into the night with information that Taki had then needed weeks to gather up. Now the other woman dangled opposite Taki.

"I see that you feel before Nightmare as well," Taki said. She smiled sardonically. "I take it you couldn't escape from him? Pity."

As the British woman’s eyes adjusted to the darkness, she could make out the form of the ninja Taki across from her, dressed in her distinct red outfit. She also remembered the time the two had fought. They had been near equals, the fight could have gone either way, but Ivy had fled once she got what she had needed. No sense risking ones live pointlessly. “I see that your ninja skills have helped you little in escaping this prison. Tell me, has he done anything to you since he has captured you? Or does he plan to just let us rot here?”
Ivy’s question might answer itself, as the sound of footsteps sounds from outside the cell.

"I'm biding my time," replied Taki, her eyes narrowing. And she would continue to do so as well. now that there was another prisoner, there would be more visits. More visits meant more contact. More contact meant more ways of escaping. All a waiting game, and Taki was certainly trained to wait.

She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, turning her head slightly to look at toward the door. "The usual. The creature tortures, asks questions regarding Soul Edge. I'm not certain what his game is, or what he's planning," admitted the ninja. Indeed, she hadn't been able to figure out why the creature had kidnapped her instead of simply finishing her off. For that matter, why hadn't he done that with Ivy? Neither obviously knew what he was seeking, or weren't telling.

The ninja eyed her fellow prisoner for a moment, wondering if perhaps she should suggest a momentary alliance. It grated her to think of having to work with the snarky British woman, but it certainly beat hanging here. Who knows what Nightmare planned. Yet as Taki opened her mouth to voice such a suggestion, she heard incoming footsteps: heavy ones.

"It's him," she spat, turning toward the noise. "Most likely come to gloat over his capture of you. He so does love to gloat."

The wielder of the demonic blade soul edge enters his dungeon; an evil power radiating off of him that makes it hard for the two captured women to breath. Knightmare's gaze falls on the defeated British woman, who struggles against her bonds, seemingly wanting a second round. Her captor laughs, a sound that carries no humor in it. "Perhaps your stay in this dungeon will be shorter than the other bitch on the wall. Just tell me where the other shards are, and agree to serve me, and you can leave." Ivy responds by spitting at the giant knight. "Wrong answer" He gives her a punch with his monstrous arm, causing a pained grunt to come from the warrior, who then just hangs from her shackles, breathing hard. "I'll come back when a few days of no food has softened you up, and ask again, less politely this time." With a growl, the demonic knight leaves.

The dark power drew at Taki. She felt it calling to the hidden parts of her, beckoning the silent assassin to come forward, to serve in the shadows for a darker master. That siren call reached toward the woman, nudging her mind and very soul to submit. Yet even as weakened and tired as she was, Taki resisted. Her training would not fail her now, nor would her resolve. Indeed, she managed to draw enough strength to silently glare at the monster as he stalked close to his newest captive.

The words nearly drew a wince from the ninja. Surely the British swordswoman would submit. Rumor and deed had proved her to be a rather dark creatures. There even were whispers that her father was a pirate of some kind, possibly even possessed by the very sword they all sought. An offer such as Nightmare's must be sorely tempting.

Yet to Taki's surprise, Ivy resisted, and resisted strongly. The ninja smiled at the reaction, though the expression slid at the creature's reaction. Violence and destruction were all the evil knight knew. Twould be odd indeed to see acting in a different manner. As he left, Taki turned her attentions back to the bound woman.

Nodding slightly, Taki spoke, "Quite impressive, for a gaijin." the comment was attached to a sardonic smile. Taki shifted to try and study the other woman, to insure that she hadn't been overly harmed. not that Taki could do much about it from her position.

Ivy looked up to regard her fellow captive, feeling lucky that her ribs had not shattered from the blow of the demonic knight. She could tell that Taki was slightly surprised that she didn't give in to nightmare. It was true Ivy was not exactly a little goody two shoes, she dealt quite a bit with the arcane arts, but what she refused to be was someone's slave, especially to someone who was a puppet of the sword that cursed her father. "Well, Taki, I would say it would be in our best interests to get out of here before the creature returns. Have you made any progress towards escape before my capture?" Ivy already had the beginnings of a plan in mind. The force with which Knightmare had hit here had knocked a jagged stone loose from the way. If she only had a hand free, she could use it to free herself. Sadly her shackles were too tightly clasped for her to have any hopes of slipping a hand out of them.

An alliance. Perhaps if Taki hadn't been so blinded by her own pride, she would have suggested the idea herself. It made sense; they both wanted out. Mutual goals made for quick companions. Besides, they both knew each other's fighting style well enough. and they certainly knew enough about the other to work in something resembling coordination.

The ninja nodded toward the Brit. "Agreed. I have no desire to let him toy with me any longer than I must. I should be able to do some damage, if I could entirely free myself."

She shifted, working her arm. The shoulder looked about to be completely removed from place. Taki's face contorted in pain, yet she slid her wrist out of the manacle again. Hand freed, she held it up, clenching and releasing it. That much, she had managed. Not much use in freeing them, unless Ivy thought of something that escaped Taki's notice. Perhaps against a smaller target, Taki could have performed some form of assault. Against Nightmare, she'd be fortunate not to break her own arm.

"This is all I have managed," she admitted. "The rest of my chains are bound too tightly. Perhaps if they'd left me something, I could pick the locks or work them open. As it stands..."

She was obviously as stuck as her fellow captive.

Ivy watched on, impressed by the flexibility of the ninja. Of course, this was not surprising, as Taki had displayed the ability to move her body in much more dexterous ways during their battle. "You one free limb might be all that we need to get out of her, when combined with a tool of mine." Ivy clutches the rock between her feet, then she grits her teeth and pulls up on her chains, basically doing a pull up. With the added elevation, she puts her legs straight out, sends them straight down again, and then quickly raises them, sending the stone flying towards Taki's free arm. Being the skilled ninja that she is, she of courses easily catches it.

"Use that to break the lock on your other arm, then you can come and free me." Of course, Ivy was taking a big risk. If Taki wanted it, she could leave on her own, or even kill Ivy to ensure there was one less competitor in the search for soul edge. But if the white haired woman wanted her freedom from Knightmare, she had no choice but to put her fate in Taki's hands.

The move surprised Taki. Of course, she snatched the rock out of the air with obvious skill. Nightmare obviously should have checked Ivy's feet as carefully as he had Taki's. Either that or he hadn't figured the white-haired woman to be as flexible or skilled at escape as her ninja counterpart. Regardless, Taki had the rock now.

"We are together in this," said the ninja. She met Ivy's gaze, nodding slightly. Doubtless thoughts of treachery had flitted through Ivy's mind. Not that Taki blamed her; had their positions been reversed, she'd think much the same. Yet the Brit should know about Taki's near obsession with honor. Now that it had been said, the ninja wouldn't go back on it.

She shifted her grip on the rock. Leaning back, she pulled the chain tight, making the old metal taut. As it was, the ninja struck hard with the rock, obviously damaging the chain, metal falling in sparks around her. It took a few more hits from the strong warrior before the metal gave way, freeing her. From there, freeing her legs proved an easy task. Now she was mobile again.

The ninja tossed the rock a few more times, moving over to Ivy. It would be so easy to simply leave her there. Possibly better too. Yet Ivy had helped her, possibly risking her neck to do so. Honor dictated that Taki help in kind. She motioned for Ivy to shift, then easily dispatched the two wrist manacles.

Unfortunately, the two women's escape hadn't been overly stealthy. again the padding of feet sounded, though these sounded a good deal lighter than Nightmare's hefty stomp.

"I sincerely hope you can fight unarmed," said Taki. She darted to press against a wall, nearly melting in the shadows despite her flamboyant outfit and curvy body. These things mattered little when you were a practiced ninja, or at least, one of Taki's skill. One she could kill, probably two, possibly three, but many more...

So, Knightmare had decided to send his lizardfolk henchmen to deal with the noises in the dungeon rather then come himself. This was a good sign, as unarmed the two would stand no chance against the creature, even two on one. “I may not be as good at fighting hand to hand as a ninja, but I didn’t get this far by being totally useless without a weapon.” She cracks her knuckles, waiting for the beasts to appear.

She did not have to wait long, five of the creatures come down the stairs, armed with word and shield as per usual. Ivy uses the fact that they have to unlock the door to get in to her advantage, slamming the cell door into the lead one before giving a right hook to the face of the second. She can’t keep it up by herself for too long; however, she will quickly be overwhelmed by sheer numbers.

Fortunately, even unarmed, Taki still had her ninja skills and training. Unfortunately, she'd been left hanging in a cell without food or water for several days. She waited only hearbeats, long enough for Ivy to start her escape. As the Brit cleared a way, Taki darted out. she'd have to move fast, use her speed against these lizards in order to deal with their obviously superior strength. Moving fast was already making her world start to spin, but Taki clamped down on it. she was a ninja. She had discipline. She could do this.

She sprang atop one, hands grabbing his head. She spun about, almost gracefully, snapping the creature's neck, before leaping off. Her feet connected with another, barreling him back several steps. Yet the last, still unassaulted, lashed out. Taki had to leap back, slamming into stone wall, in order to dodge. Air rushed out of her, leaving her momentarily stunned. the lizardman took advantage of the ninja's stillness to begin rallying, circling the two women and looking far too ferocious.

"Bastards would be nothing if we had weapons," spat Taki. She seriously considered stealing from the downed lizard. Yet the awkwardness of trying to wield an axe would prove too much for the ninja, and she knew she'd be better off unarmed. Ivy, on the other hand...

Ivy, on the other hand, was more bulky then the ninja. True, her usual style revolved more around grace then brute force, but this was no time to be picky. Picking up the ax of one of the downed lizardfolk, Ivy brings the weapon down into the head of the brute advancing on Taki, which had been foolish enough to ignore the other unarmed female in the room. A fatal mistake

Ivy, with the help of Taki, moves quickly. Finishing off the ones that had only been dazed in the start of the fight. They had fallen victim to the oldest rule of combat: never underestimate your opponents. How quickly the lizards forgot that both women had cut though their ranks to reach their master. "Our weapons should be down here" Ivy shouts to Taki, as the pair searches the floor quickly. Ivy finds what they were looking for, the armory. Opening it with a key taken from the body of one of the monsters, she finds their weapons; a smile crosses her face as she calls Taki over. The lizardfolk were in trouble now.

The grunts fell easily enough between the two girls. Only to be expected, as both had made it through the ranks of the henchmen alone, let alone working in concert. At least Ivy fought well enough with a partner, though Taki couldn't help but find the woman's movements unrefined. Not as though they had much choice, but still. Oh well, once Ivy had her odd weapon back, they'd be able to fight with more grace.

Taki too searched the floor as well, eventually locating the key and tossing it to Ivy. They both entered the armory. From there it was only a short stroll toward weapons, both easy to pick out among the bulk. Taki felt a good deal better with twin sheathes on her back and swords in place. Her spirits lifted even higher as she found the missing bits of her armor, still scoured, but good. Fully equipped, she nodded decisively at Ivy before taking the lead in their journey outward. Lizards could hardly stand before her quick moves. She could succumb to her exhaustion later, once they were freed.

"Be alert," ordered Taki, glancing over her shoulder at her companion. At least Ivy had range, plenty on these fools. This shouldn't be difficult at all.

Taki really needn’t have bothed with her tip to Ivy, the woman was always alert. Growing up with a dread pirate as your father taught you a thing or two about watching the shadows. The two ran up the stairs, easily dispatching the guards as they came across them. How knightmare replaced his thugs so easily, Ivy didn’t know, but she knew that the castle had rooms even deeper then the dungeons, and even she didn’t want to know what dark rituals knightmare had preformed beneath the cold earth.
“If I remember correctly from my first trip here, there is a store room up ahead. No sense making an escape into the German wilderness only to die from a lack of food or water.” Making a quick detour Ivy leads Taki to a room filled with supplies. The sliver haired woman didn’t both with a key, simply cutting the wooden door down. Once inside she quickly fills two bags with bread and water skins. There is jerky, but Ivy would rather not risk that the meat came from animals.

Odd, but Taki almost found the guards disappointingly easy. There were a few extras besides the usual bevy of lizardmen, but the humans didn't prove any more difficult than their reptilian counterparts. Yet each one hammered further on Taki's waning endurance and strength. she was already drawing on reserves that she didn't know she had.

Ivy's sharper mind recalled details that were hazy for Taki. She did nod in agreement at the other woman's suggestion, following easily enough. Easy enough to slide forward and start collecting provisions. Yet just seeing the food reminded Taki of how long it had been since she'd had some. With only a sniff first, Taki took a rather large bite from a rather crispy loaf of bread. This she chewed as she added to her own sack, actually including some of the jerky. Unlike Ivy, Taki had little reservations. Being strung up for a few days and beaten left you with a bad taste in your mouth.

At last they were provisioned, armed, and Taki even had some food in her belly. She could still feel exhaustion hovering over her like a specter, but shoved it away once more. That could come later.

"I know of a quick exit. It leads to the woods, and I don't believe Knightmare is aware of it yet," said Taki. She turned, hurrying along paths that were at least partially familiar to her. They'd meet little resistance along the way, and that could easily be handled. Obviously Knightmare hadn't expected either prisoner to escape, or fight their way out. Taki stopped before what appeared to be a battered door, light just leaking through.

A nod, and Taki darted ahead, once more taking the lead, this time to head out of the castle.

Ivy takes a swig of water as they exit into the woodland area surrounding knightmare’s fortress. They had done it, they were free. Soon they would be far enough away from the castle that they need not fear patrols of lizardmen, and then they could rest.

However, everything was not as it appeared. The food they had stolen from the lizardfolk were spiked with a drug that increased libido and sexual attraction, used by knightmare to increase the rate at which his minions would spawn. The inhuman toughness of the lizardmen meant that the drug was incredibly concentrated, and that for a human the smallest amount would be enough. Ivy could already feel the effect from her drink, as her eyes gaze upon Taki's body in that tight jump suit, imagine doing things to her that would have her screaming for a completely different reason that knightmare's torture had, her sword whip had many uses outside of combat, after all.

They had made it out. For the moment, that was what mattered most to Taki. She could ignore her exhaustion, her hunger, and the strange tingling sensation she was getting. It must have been from wearing her jumpsuit for so many days in a row. Ivy had to be feeling the same, grungy feeling. Next stream they found, they'd have to jump in.

Taki focused on moving forward, once more containing her feelings and emotions within. This grew steadily harder as they moved along. Unlike Ivy, Taki had not only drank, but also eaten the drugged food. Plus her hungry body had immediately started digesting it. Add on her already exhausted state, and the ninja was certainly feeling the effects of the drug. She counted it as more friction and disturbance from her suit, though what that would make her nipples start to show or her sex start burning was beyond her. she even kept looking to Ivy, noting that the other girl seemed to be having similar problems.

"We need a stream," the ninja announced out of no where. She jerked her eyes forward, scanning the forest around them. "It has been many days since I last cleansed myself... and I suspect that we picked up some kind of contagious powder or something from inside."

She shifted, wishing she could at least move the jumpsuit away from her body. It clung to her, making things all the worse. It even felt as though it was actually strangling certain portions of her body. That stream had better arrive soon. In fact, Taki nearly started running forward to try and find one. The heat, the sensations, and her own desire for cleanliness drove her forward. Her exhaustion was beginning to catch up with her, and now that she no longer needed adrenaline to keep going, she had to pause every once in a while, leaning upon a tree and breathing heavily.

where was that stream?

The idea of a stream appealed to Ivy, both because she wanted to wash the grim of knightmare's dungeon off of her, and also because of the unclean thoughts of Taki now swirling around in her mind. "The castle was originally built to oversee the land; one doesn't usually build a castle far away from a source of water, so a stream or river should be nearby." Using sense sharper then Taki's due to her freshness, Ivy picks up the faint sound of running water, and points it out to the ninja.

They arrive at a stream of cool, clean water, which looks to come up about waist deep at its deepest point. Both women let out a sigh of relief, and run towards the stream. Ivy stops from jumping in at the last second, her already lustful nature sent over the top by the drug. She instead waits for the ninja to resurface, before sending her sword whip to entwine Taki, immobilizing her. "It would seem that I no longer needed you to escape from knightmare's castle" The Brit's voice is low and sensual. "Perhaps you can think of some other reason for me to keep you around?" She tightens the sword around Taki a bit as she talks, stepping closer. The beauty of alchemy meant that her sword had changed so that they were currently not sharp, of course that could be changed with a mere thought.

Once she knew where to head, Taki bolted for the source of water like an arrow. Within moments she had dived beneath the surface. There she curled into a ball, wrapping her hands around her legs. The cool water washed over her, taking with it the grime from the days of travel. It felt renewing, refreshing, and it also worked to alert her nerves, if slightly. Unfortunately, she found the buzzing, the humming from her groin, hadn't stopped. Indeed, against her better judgment she found herself glancing askance, looking through the waters at the other woman. Truly, Ivy had a beauty about her. It was much akin to a snake, something dangerous, mesmerizing, and perfectly capable of consuming you.

Taki felt her air supply finally deplete, and broke from the surface. Before Taki could truly clear her eyes of the water droplets, she found herself trapped. Ivy's whip encircled her, binding her in place. Taki glared at the other girl, her chest heaving with both anger and frustration. Of course the other would betray her! The woman was a snake! Yet looking now, even trapped as she was, Taki felt her loins flare again. Truly Ivy was beautiful, entrancing... sexy. Worse, the water made Taki's suit cling even further to her body. The ninja's nipples were clearly evident, two hardened nubs sticking out on the red fabric. It also clung to and outlined her sex in fairly intricate detail.

For a brief moment, Taki actually considered offering herself to the other woman. Her body wanted it; something in the way Ivy looked suggested it might be mutual. Yet her pride prevented her from actually vocalizing the request. Instead she glared defiantly, and her first words were hardly those of someone at a disadvantage.

"You shall let me go," she insisted, "or I shall kill you as you sleep. You know me to be skilled, and you would not have escaped without me. Honor this, and..." Taki had to pause. Another shoot of... something, had coursed from her loins, causing her to shudder. A flush had begun on her cheeks, one that she was powerless to fight off. Would submitting to this woman truly be that miserable...?

“Kill me in my sleep will you?” Ivy pulls on her whip, forcing the ensnared ninja to move forward into shallower waters. “Well, I’ll just have to make sure to tie you up nice and tight when I next go to sleep, to ensure you can’t harm me.” The domineering woman enters the stream now, walking to the ninja, her eyes clearly on the nipples that press against her red jump suit, Ivy can sense that Taki wants it. “Hmm, just looking at you, I can see two reasons to keep you alive.” The arm not holding the whip snakes out and grasps Taki’s tit, squeezing it hard, enjoying the feeling of the round breast.

“Maybe you can think of a different reason though, because I am not sure this is enough.” The edge of Ivy sword extends, pushing aside the leather thong she had, revealing her clean shaven pussy. Ivy’s intentions were quite clear.

Taki hissed as she was dragged forward. It turned into a moan, however, as the water swirled about her. Even that sensation was proving too much for the poor ninja. Her body ached already, wanting little more than to be touched. That someone stood such a short distance away, perfectly capable of doing that, only made the ache all the worse. It nearly blinded Taki, and it was beginning to numb her mind.

"You... bitch," she managed, summoning enough strength to glare at Ivy once more. Any and all resistance faded as one breast went into Ivy's hand. Taki's mouth opened, moaning loudly. Her body shuddered, and she felt something within her sex pulse and jerk. Such a sensation, so sinfully delightful, so exactly what the ninja wanted most. Her breasts normally weren't this sensitive either, as large breasts generally weren't. To have the shooting pleasure now, fueled by the unnatural aphrodisiac, proved too much for poor Taki. The newly strong feelings took over.

"Yes," she muttered. Her eyes had started to glaze, and they settled upon the bared sex. That the other shaved bore little matter to Taki, though she herself followed suit. One could hardly wear something as tight as Taki's suit without ridding oneself of body hair. Now though, she found the other woman's sex wholly enticing.

Taki collapsed onto her knees, her body heaving. She wanted to be touched. So much. Her body throbbed, her nipples particularly aching. Her sex burned, yearning for even the motions of the water over it. She could see the pussy, and dimly was aware that she should do something... would her yielding result in her own pleasure?

She was too tired to debate, instead crawling forward.

Ivy could see that Taki had submitted to her, to whatever this feeling that was pulsing though each of them. “Good girl, you thought of a different reason for me to continue this...relationship” The term partnership no long applied for what Ivy had in mind. The white haired woman’s hand removes itself from the ninja’s breast, instead going to the back of her head, pressing her forward into Ivy’s dripping sex “Please your mistress, my pretty little ninja.”
To further stimulate her new plaything, Ivy uses her whip. The very edge of it turns into a razor blade, cutting a thin strip of fabric that covers Taki’s sex. The cut was very well contorted, as it managed to bring the orifice out into the open without cutting it. Next, the blade shifted forms into a long, phallic like shape, which inserts itself roughly into the bound woman, pumping in and out at a fast rate. Ivy smile widen as she considers her weapon, many think that it was just some kind of engineering trick, or that it was tied to her. In fact, neither was true. Anyone with the right knowledge and will power could control the weapon, as long as it was in their hand.

Back
Top Bottom