Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster seeks an unsuspecting woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derelict

Moon
Sadly, it was all over before the young man even knew it was happening, his screams unable to penetrate the gelatinous green glop that began pouring from his mouth. His knees fell to the cold, wet tiles as he panicked, desperately trying to regain some control, the putrid odors of the public restroom forgotten. Weak hands grabbed at everything, fingers unbending, and he fell to his back as impossible amounts of thick pus left him. His body deflating, he collapsed in on himself, his eyes still open wide in horror. All that was left was a husk inside a costume, a cute werewolf, in a thick puddle of greenish, brown streaked mess.

In seconds, the pus started to shift, reversing its path and reentering the lifeless body. Limbs folded, unnaturally shifting around on themselves, boneless, and the head somehow inflated first, ballooning out to unreasonable proportions. As the body filled further, slowly the appendages started to assume positions that looked natural, the liquid inside gaining enough control to pretend. The head shrank, the pressure reducing as the being adjusted itself, finally rising to its feet, brushing down the dampened fur.

"Honey? Are you doing okay in there?" the woman outside called through the door, worried about the time that had passed.

"Be right out! I sort of slipped, but its fine," the demon called back, calmly smiling at himself in the mirror, eyes glowing slightly before he pulled the mask back over his head.

(I am without limits, so let me know yours. Tell me where you might like this to go.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom