Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yonder I wander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourpuss in boots

Meteorite
Let me introduce myself. The name is Sourpuss in boots. Puss, Boots, Sour and the like are not ways in which one may refer to me. They're lazy.

I'll refrain from talking about myself beyond the parameters of a roleplayer hereon. If you want to know me, then talk to me. If you don't, just as well. Neither is a requirement as far as I'm concerned.

It's been years since I started roleplaying so you can expect an above adequate level of literacy, however I will write based on the degree to which I'm inclined out of interest and involvement.

What I want is smut. Not devoid of plot, but centered around the depravity.

I do not expect quantity from my partners and grammatical errors, as long as they do not compromise the quality of the effect ones writing has, do not concern me either. What matters to me is whether or not I get turned on by your descriptions and imagination. In my experience, length and literacy cannot substitute the content and style.

I do not entertain discourtesy. If there is a problem, communicate. If there is a delay, communicate. If you've lost interest, communicate. Honesty does not offend me and I'll appreciate it.

Moving on to my kinks. With every shard of my being, I am a dominate and sadistic man and I do not switch. The conditions of domination vary with partners and plots and I like to work on plots and pairings based on my other half.

From generic slavery and ownership
to the various degrees of consent,
the taboo and the morbid fascinations,
in realistic settings or worlds rich with fantasy.
I'm more than willing to experiment.

Bimbofication, sadistic pleasure (to a non-lethal degree), nonconsensual, humanoids or non-humans, blackmail, verbal abuse, emotional humiliation and torture, public humiliation, psychological, dependency and cock starved cum dumps. These are the kind of things I'm into.

Scat, vore and pregnancy are turn offs.

Things such as mutilation, cannibalism, snuff and multiple partners are maybes. If I find it interesting, I'll do it.

I roleplay over private messages, e-mails and instant messenger (skype and aim).

If you find yourself interested then drop me a pm with an idea or a pairing if you have one. If not, we can work something out.

I'll either tame you or break you.

Bump I go in the wee hours of the night.

In addition to what I've mentioned above, there is a fandom I'd like to try and roleplay which is DotA/DotA 2 (Defense of the Ancients). If you're not familiar with the game then it would serve poorly to either of us to try and arrange something along those lines. However if you are aware, and willing, let me know.

The ones I'm interested in playing are Tidehunter, The Admiral, The Rogue Knight, The Chaos Knight, Tiny, Beastmaster, Brewmaster, Night Stalker, Doom Bringer, Lycanthrope, Morphling, Phantom Lancer, Natures Prophet, Ogre Magi, Lone Druid, Bloodseeker, Centaur Warunner and The Butcher. Those familiar with the lore will understand what each of those entails.

Other than Broodmother, Medusa, Slithice and Spectre, all the female heroes are up for grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom