Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MAJOR CRAVING! daughter's friend - smut, plot, romance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find request threads difficult to write, so I am going to get straight to the point:
I have a huge craving for playing a single dad who starts an affair with a friend of his teenage daughter. I would be looking for both smut and plot, maybe leaning more to one than the other depending on who I am roleplaying with and where we would like to take it.
Because of the complications, it can involve a decent amount of plot. I
have compiled some short lists with ideas about the RP (if you would like to change or adapt something, just ask but bear in mind I will only change it if I believe it would work).
As for how and where, I prefer thread for this particular RP. The length of the posts do not matter as much as the quality. That said, no one liners please! Naturally I will give you the same promises, no one-liners from myself and if there is something that is bothering one of us, then les talk about it and work around it rather than just dropping the RP altogether

While I obviously have a very good picture in my head of what both characters will look like, there is no harm in asking. If you can describe to me/show me an alternative and I like it, I will naturally take it on board

Him:
  • late 30s to early 40s
  • hard working/owns his own business
  • very well built/muscular and good looking. short blonde hair and blue eyes
  • has little time for himself outside his work, his daughter and his training

Her:
  • 18-21
  • brunette,
  • athletic
  • very attractive - eg http://imageupper.com/gi/?galID=S0200010021B1383035241628923&n=1&m=2 or http://imageupper.com/gi/?galID=S0200010021B1383035241628923&n=2&m=2
  • is used to having attention from guys, occasionally using it to her advantage
  • although she has had the opportunities, she hasn't been with many guys, whether it's because she's too picky or isn't sure of what she wants

basic storyline
  • your character (YC) takes a liking to mine (MC), possibly due to a slight fantasy of having an older man, partly because of him
  • she would have seen him, possibly flirted with him subtly when over at his house visiting his daughter
  • because he barely flirts back and works hard for his daughter she would recognise that he is a strong man, both physically and mentally, which makes her want him more
  • ultimately, she would realise that he is far more dominant and completely different from the younger guys that she is used to leading on. That and she would realise the difference between sleeping with a guy her age and a strong, fit, more experienced man of his age
  • how does he feel about 'betraying' his daughter like this? how would he feel if people found out? But damn, she's so hot, she could have an guy, but she wants HIM and he has been single quite a while!Naturally there's some issues he has to work through.
  • it could lead to her falling for him, despite originally only wanting a fuck buddy. He would fall less easily. Romance is incredibly unusual for my RPs, but this RP is different

kinks
  • athletic toned girls
  • oral (giving and receiving)
  • cumplay
  • possibility of being caught
  • voyeur
  • public
  • spanking (giving)
  • infatuation (difficulty forgetting/not thinking about them)

If you are interested, or have any questions (kinks etc) please just drop me a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom