Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smutty Fandoms (M seeking F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Thank you for stopping to read my request thread. If you're here, then that must mean that you're interested in doing a naughty fandom rp with me, or you're at least curious to see what fandoms I'd like to do. I'll get to that list soon enough, I'd like to go into my rules first, get that out of the way.

Rules
1. I'm a straight male, so I'm looking for a female partner (straight, bi, I don't care as long as you still like dudes)
2. Please have decent grammar and comprehension of the English language. I don't mind the occasional mistake, but if I can't read what you're typing, it'll be hard to communicate.
3. I'm here to have fun, please don't get on my ass if I happen to make a mistake. I usually do my best to avoid screwing up, but nobody is perfect.
4. I can't come online every day, but I'll try my best to reply as soon as I can. If I don't reply after a while, feel free to send me a little poke. I'll let you know if I have to leave for an extended period of time.
5. I roleplay through PM or threads only, no email or IM.
6. As for Fandoms, I'd like for you to play a canon character, and I'll play either a canon or an OC, whichever you'd prefer.

Kinks
Multiple partners, rough sex, noncon, consensual, corruption, romance, sexy outfits, creampies, furries (anthros), ect.
NO-NO's
Scat, watersports, vomit, vore, gore, extreme violence, extreme bondage, death

Fandoms I'd Like To Do
Video Games
Darkstalkers
Soul Calibur
Street Fighter
Marvel vs Capcom
Project X Zone
Tekken
Zelda
Mario
Castlevania
Anime
Bleach
Naruto
Soul Eater
Cartoons
My Little Pony (anthro ponies or humanized ponies)

Plot Ideas
MLP
I'll admit, I haven't fully caught up with the series, I've only seen the first two seasons, haven't gotten around to the third season, though I should. I have a few ideas going for this one though. One is of a darker plot, where one of the villains returns and decides to take his revenge on the girls, seducing them and corrupting them from good and wholesome ponies into cockloving sluts. I could play Sombra, Discord, or an OC for this one. For a more lighter story, we could do a series of stories about each pony finding that special somepony. Maybe it's mating season in Ponyville and the mane 6 is unable to find a mate, this would be the story of each of them finding a mate for the season. If not, maybe I could play as Spike, and the mane 6 decides to give him a special gift. It could either be his birthday or just a gift to thank him for being a huge help, but the girls all agree that they want to make this a gift that Spike will never forget.

Pokemon
I've played Pokemon since I was a kid, and I still enjoy the games. I'd like to do a story of a trainer going on their journey. The world is full of anthro pokemon, and lustful trainers. After pokemon battles, trainers offer sex instead of money. Pokemon must be fucked into submission in order to be caught. Sex is essential in a young trainer's journey. We could make this a long lasting roleplay and have the trainer go on their full journer. Or we could shorten in to a few battles or a story on the bond shared by a trainer and his/her Pokemon.

Bowser's Castle
Based on the popular flash game by PlayShapes. If you don't know of it, perhaps you know about Mario Is Missing or Legend of Krystal. I will play as either Mario or Bowser and either save or enslave the princesses and other Nintendo females trapped in the castle. Depending on whether you'd rather play the damsel in distress showing her affection or the innocent girl becoming a slut, it'll still be a smut filled adventure.

Dracula's Harem
Dracula has finally returned after being defeated by the Belmonts many years ago. With his loyal henchman Death, he sets out to rebuild his army of darkness. He is easily able to recruit most of his monster such as werewolves, vampires, and mermen. However, he needs feminine creatures to try and seduce intruders and steal their lives. He must go out and recruit creatures like succubi, witches, harpies, and werecats. If they are difficult with him, he'll have to show them what he's capable of and make them bow before his awesome power.

More to come.....

If you have an idea of your own, feel free to let me know. Send me a PM and we could discuss more on the topic. Hope to hear from you soon. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom