Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tomb Raider Reboot (with possible Uncharted or Far Cry 3 crossovers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingsPath

Super-Earth
'Sup, 'sup.

I'm pretty interested in a Tomb Raider RP -- the new Lara Croft from the reboot, not the old Lara that most people are familiar with. I don't want to play her at all -- I'd like my partner to, while I play a male OC, or, if you've played the Uncharted games, maybe we can discuss something involving Lara Croft and Nathan Drake? The crossovers don't even have to stop there -- it could he Far Cry 3 or something else. Either way, we'll figure something out.

What I want from this RP is smut, obviously, but I also want a good plot with development and story and adventure, just like the new Tomb Raider game had. Action and excitement and discovery and treasure... And sex! All of those things sound pretty fun, lol.

I tend to post between one to three paragraphs, but I can definitely see myself doing more for the sake of this RP. I want my partner to be literate and creative, please. If you're interested at all, just shoot me a PM and we will hammer out the details together. Thanks for reading.

Do you mind guys willing to play female? as right now i only have one partner and she likes to take her time with repllies and i have been wanting to do something like this for awhile, may i PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom